This hotel was very nice and incredibly close to several lifts right outside. Staff were friendly and helpful with food recommendations (crepe cart!). We arrived early and they had a room for us right away which was great because we were able to walk across the street snowboard all day on Peak 9. Great trip, ask for the free cookies at the front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Breckenridge is a true mountain experience offering views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Our full service hotel is directly across the street from Peak 9 of the world renowned Breckenridge ski resort. The chair lift is within walking distance from the hotel. We are also only a 10-minute walk to historical Main Street where you can find a variety of shops, dining options and exciting Gold Rush history! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Great Divide Hotel
- Great Divide Breckenridge