This is great hotel to stay at for a ski trip. We really liked that you could walk across the parking lot and onto the chairlift. The ski lockers were great and we did not have to haul our skis up to the room. The level of service was amazing from the valet to the front desk everyone was great! Sure they only have $25 valet parking but this is Breckenridge. Any of the parking lots that close to the hill are at least that much. When we came back from our night on the town I was craving something sweet to eat but had nothing. The person at the front desk happily gave me a couple of warm cookies! Nice! We would stay here again as we got a great deal online. Rooms were Nice and big a little dated but the bed was very nice. Only issue is no air conditioning. Not a big deal in the winter but would be a deal breaker for the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Breckenridge is a true mountain experience offering views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Our full service hotel is directly across the street from Peak 9 of the world renowned Breckenridge ski resort. The chair lift is within walking distance from the hotel. We are also only a 10-minute walk to historical Main Street where you can find a variety of shops, dining options and exciting Gold Rush history! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Great Divide Hotel
- Great Divide Breckenridge