This was my first stay at this hotel. I have been to Breck before, but usually with a group of friends and we would just rent a house. This time it was a romantic get away for me and my wife.
Doubletree ended up being a great choice for our 4 day skiing trip. It is very fairly priced for being in Breckenridge and right across the street from a ski lift. Very friendly service both at the front desk, the restaurant as well as room service. The hotel also offers a free shuttle service which was incredibly helpful for getting around town and not worrying about driving or parking.
The room itself was nice, good size, with a very comfortable bed, a flat screen TV and nicely furnished.
I would definitely stay here if I am back in Breckenrdige with a small group and want to be close to the ski lifts.
Perhaps the only downside is lack of parking, the only option is $25 per day valet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Breckenridge is a true mountain experience offering views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Our full service hotel is directly across the street from Peak 9 of the world renowned Breckenridge ski resort. The chair lift is within walking distance from the hotel. We are also only a 10-minute walk to historical Main Street where you can find a variety of shops, dining options and exciting Gold Rush history! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Great Divide Hotel
- Great Divide Breckenridge