The Doubletree in Breckenridge was great - we loved it. The location is prime - it's not technically ski-in/ski-out, but it's just a short walk to the slopes on pretty flat ground (less than 4 minutes I'd guess, from the front door). The room itself was HUGE, too - we had a king bed, with a small kitchenette and a small alcove at the window with a nice chair to curl up in after skiing. Compared to other resorts in the area, it was definitely on the nicer side, but really the biggest draw is the location!
So what put my rating to "5?" The staff. The bellstaff was extremely helpful when we arrived, and when we were getting directions to the slopes on day one. Always smiling and willing to assist - very nice! The front-desk staff was stellar as well - very polite, efficient, and helpful. I'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Breckenridge is a true mountain experience offering views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Our full service hotel is directly across the street from Peak 9 of the world renowned Breckenridge ski resort. The chair lift is within walking distance from the hotel. We are also only a 10-minute walk to historical Main Street where you can find a variety of shops, dining options and exciting Gold Rush history! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Great Divide Hotel
- Great Divide Breckenridge