The Good: The location is great, very close to the ski lifts and also close to main street. Hotel rooms are nice and clean. Average size for 80s/90s era hotel. Outdoor hottubs are nice feature.
The Bad: The only parking option available is $25/night, no other parking is available nearby so they got ya. The breakfast buffet is $18, which besides being over priced, the quality of food was awful. I would not eat the breakfast food again even if it was free.
Note, this Hotel is owned and operated by Vail Resorts, formerly The Great Divide Lodge (it is NOT owned by Hilton). Vail Resorts are known as the most expensive ski resorts in North American and it shows, the prices for all goods and services are extremely inflated at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Breckenridge is a true mountain experience offering views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Our full service hotel is directly across the street from Peak 9 of the world renowned Breckenridge ski resort. The chair lift is within walking distance from the hotel. We are also only a 10-minute walk to historical Main Street where you can find a variety of shops, dining options and exciting Gold Rush history! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Great Divide Hotel
- Great Divide Breckenridge