I really enjoyed this hotel. The pool was clean and nice outdoor jacuzzi's. Location was fantastic, close to downtown shops and restaurants. Staff was fantastic, rooms were clean and average in size.
Love the chocolate chip cookies at reception and the hot apple cider.
Bummer that parking was $25.00 a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Breckenridge is a true mountain experience offering views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Our full service hotel is directly across the street from Peak 9 of the world renowned Breckenridge ski resort. The chair lift is within walking distance from the hotel. We are also only a 10-minute walk to historical Main Street where you can find a variety of shops, dining options and exciting Gold Rush history! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Great Divide Hotel
- Great Divide Breckenridge