Ok this hotel has a good location but they hold you captive. The underground parking lot was mandatory valet parking for $25.00 per day (self-parking not allowed) and the nearest $5.00 lot is one mile away. The room we were given reeked like cigarette smoke even though it was supposed to be a "non-smoking" room. They moved us but the new "upgraded" room was run down with wallpaper ripping off the walls and light fixtures yanked out of the walls. They charged $5 per bottle for the waters they left in room in an environment where dehydration and altitude sickness is common. Everywhere I turned, I was getting ripped-off, like $5.00 per person for each entree ordered with room service.
The front desk manager that was on duty when I checked in around 5pm was extremely rude and needs to take a few more customer service classes. It took me twenty minutes to go from the lobby to my room because of an awful layout and how the elevators were placed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Breckenridge is a true mountain experience offering views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Our full service hotel is directly across the street from Peak 9 of the world renowned Breckenridge ski resort. The chair lift is within walking distance from the hotel. We are also only a 10-minute walk to historical Main Street where you can find a variety of shops, dining options and exciting Gold Rush history! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Great Divide Hotel
- Great Divide Breckenridge