It can be difficult to find a "chain" hotel in Breckenridge, but since we were looking to stay with a Hilton property, it was worth its price. To begin, the hotel is close to the slopes (walking distance) or if you don't feel like crossing the road...they have a shuttle to drive you slope side. The good: the shuttle will take you everywhere around Breckenridge and pick you up quickly too. Very nice shuttle drivers and front desk staff. The rooms are large and clean. The bad: the hotel is large and the breakfast buffet is so not worth the $18/person. The ugly: The hot tub is very small and difficult to fine a spot after a long day of skiing. The Valet is required at check-in and is $28/day. Bummer.
Do go down the street to the Valdero (Hilton Vacations) and book a massage or treatment. Spend time in the steam room or hot tub before your massage :o) Do go to Kenosha to watch the game. If you have a car, do go to the Red Mountain Grill for dinner in Frisco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Breckenridge is a true mountain experience offering views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Our full service hotel is directly across the street from Peak 9 of the world renowned Breckenridge ski resort. The chair lift is within walking distance from the hotel. We are also only a 10-minute walk to historical Main Street where you can find a variety of shops, dining options and exciting Gold Rush history! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Great Divide Hotel
- Great Divide Breckenridge