Valet is a $25 a day mandatory parking fee. If you stay above 6th floor it's a maze of 2elevators . the master king rooms are very small you can't get out of bed with out knocking over the lamp shade or hitting the nite stand. Internet is not free. Oh valet lost my car at first and found it, but lost the keys to the car. At the time of all this madness of locating the car i was never approached by a manager. They comp. the parking something I believe ought to be free and Internet and sent a bottle of wine. I really don't feel happy about the deception at the time of reservation not notifying about these additional charges. At this time I am still a guest we hope it will get better. THIS Not your standard double tree by HILTON so beware.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Breckenridge is a true mountain experience offering views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Our full service hotel is directly across the street from Peak 9 of the world renowned Breckenridge ski resort. The chair lift is within walking distance from the hotel. We are also only a 10-minute walk to historical Main Street where you can find a variety of shops, dining options and exciting Gold Rush history! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Great Divide Hotel
- Great Divide Breckenridge