I only spent one night and didn't really use the amenities of the hotel, but my room was great (the bath was quite small compared to the rest of the room). And as I would expect, the bed was awesome as I slept very well so my overall stay was pretty awesome because of that alone! Yes, there was construction going on but I can live with that--perhaps better signage was needed. That said, if that would not have been a factor, it would have been a 5 for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Breckenridge is a true mountain experience offering views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Our full service hotel is directly across the street from Peak 9 of the world renowned Breckenridge ski resort. The chair lift is within walking distance from the hotel. We are also only a 10-minute walk to historical Main Street where you can find a variety of shops, dining options and exciting Gold Rush history! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Great Divide Hotel
- Great Divide Breckenridge