“Fantastic place -- exceeded our expectations”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic place -- exceeded our expectations”
Reviewed April 11, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

This house is perfect -- we managed to fill it up with all of our "stuff" including two boys, two adults and lots of ski wear. The location is amazing (the walk to the lift is short across the bottom of a run and across a side street). At the end of the day, literally skiing to the garage was so convenient and welcomed. The hot tub and beautiful windows made it fun to watch other skiers come down the run at the end of the day as well. Super master bathroom and other bathrooms. The management and service were so very, very responsive and friendly. There are many appliances and pans in the kitchen for at-home cooking at the end of the day (grocery is very close by as well). We booked our vacation completely online and we were exceptionally pleased with the online booking service, home, and location. Thank you! We will be back.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Apr 11, 2013
Hello- Wow! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your rental home with its easy and convenient location! It is a beautoful home and people, such as yourself, always enjoy the extra amenities! I am also glad to hear that your online booking process was easy for you and flawless from there. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful locations with lots of benefits.”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

We had a great time staying in our 4 O'Clock chalet. It was so nice being ski-in and close to a lift. The kids would sled and have snowball fights at the end of the day while the adults enjoyed the hot tub with a well deserved adult beverage. Kitchen was well stocked with everything we needed. The free shuttle was so convenient and there when we needed it. We will be back!!

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Mar 21, 2013
Hello Jennifer- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convienent location of your rental home as well as the outdoors too! It really sounds like you guys had a blast and how lucky are we to have helped that experience!? I am also glad to hear you utilized our new, free guest shuttle and enjoyed it. We appreciate your business and hope to be your #1 lodging choice on any future stays in Breckenridge!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very comfortable and not lacking anywhere”
Reviewed May 31, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

great place, very comfortable and well appointed. Loved the location close to town and proximity to the slopes for hiking.

A romantic getaway
May 31, 2012
Thank you for your review of our Four O'Clock Chalet home! This is one of three similar properties that we manage on Sawmill Road just off of the Four O'Clock Ski Run, also just a short distance from downtown! We hope that you will visit us again soon! You can view and book all of our properties at www.SkiCountry.com
TX
Reviewed March 27, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Mar 27, 2011
Thank you for your review of Four O'Clock Chalet, one of our premier homes.

We are very happy that you enjoyed your ski vacation in Breckenridge and the location of Four O'Clock Chalet. We look forward to seeing you again very soon. Breckenridge is also a very beautiful place to visit in the summer.

Please stay in touch with us on the web at www.skicountry.com for more great lodging specials!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect escape from busy life.”
Reviewed August 10, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

This is a great house. It was clean, well layed out, the kitchen is well stocked, hot tub was great and grill did a fine job. Just watch out on the stairs to the front door, they are very slippery without shoes (they want shoes off in the house). I'd add bar stools at the kitchen counter, other than that it was a perfect stay for us.

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
searcy ar
Reviewed March 18, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing