“Nice house without internet”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice house without internet”
Reviewed March 4, 2010 for a stay in February 2010

The house is great with BBQ and hottub, nice kitchen. But the only question we asked before we rent was about the internet because we really needed to work and Ms Annette (main office secretary)told us there was wifi connection all over the house. When we arrive there was not and nobody did anything about it. Just saying sorry. I also bought many things to be delivered on main office "just as Ms Annette wrote me" and all the packages was returned to sender because usps does´t delivers there. I waste a lot of money just because she didn´t tell me that.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: Hot TUB, BBQ, Kitchen
Liked least: There´s no internet
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Rugged travelers
Management Response
Mar 4, 2010
Hello- I am aware this review is very old and I apologize no one ever responded. The internet is in great working condition and the homeowner has actually changed their service and range so that is faster and better than ever! We hope to see you again in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing