“Fresh, Fresh, Fresh”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Great little bakery/cafe where all is prepared on-site. Croissants, baguettes,pastries to die for. All is fresh. Sandwiches, paninis, omeletes and crepes with a variety of fillings. Indoor seating and a terrace overlooking the rushing river that flows through the town. Great little bakery.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

After trying the apricot tart from here I decided I could have pie for breakfast every day while on vacation. My favorite was the strawberry. It had a cheesecake like filling and a surprising chocolate layer painted under the filling. Then I decided I could stop by there for afternoon snack as well. I did burn off the calories on the slopes after all. So I tried everything there by the end of the week. I loved the éclairs, paradise fruit pastry, and tarts. I like Starbucks' coffee better, but their coffee was good too. It was a little pricey, but not reasonable. When you’re on vacation indulge!

3  Thank BevHugs
Reviewed April 5, 2013

The food is very good. My wife had the goat cheese omelet and I had the crepe with strawberry and custard. But the price is quite high for breakfast. Glad I went, but no need to return.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

This is an amazing local place. We go everytime we stay in Breck. I always order the egg, cheese, bacon and spinach samdwhich and that will hold me over even after a full day of boarding.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Baking is a challenge at altitude but somehow these folks figured it out. No wonder, they're a nice couple from France. They also have the best desserts in town and make nice french style sandwiches along with omelets.