“French pastries!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We ordered some pastries to go, along with coffee. The peach custard pasty was too die for but the chocolate croissant was a bit shy on the chocolate (maybe as much as a Hershey's kiss). The pastry dough was perfect.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

This place is Super Fantastic!! When I first walked in and looked at the prices I didn't know what to think but after my breakfast sandwich came out and I took the first bite I was astounded at how mouth watering it was. A place you must eat at. Nice touch with paying when your done eating also.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We ordered two crepes: ham/cheese/egg and strawberry/lemon custard. Both were good sized, and both were delicious. We should have just ordered crepes. But we wanted to try their paninis. We had a turkey and swiss panini, and it was very bland. No taste. We figured maybe they forgot to add a sauce/salt/flavoring. We'd go back for the crepes and the lovely pastries, but we will skip the paninis in the future.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

they have really delicious pastry and bred in La Francaise. It's a wonderful place any time for a coffee and pastry but also for breakfast with several omlettes and different crepes. Highly recommendable!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

I find it increasingly difficult to find a quiche in a restaurant, much less a delicious one. I found their quiche to have a delicious flaky pastry which was nicely balanced by a creamy egg custard. Even the husband enjoyed it and he HATES quiche. Additionally the Napoleons were very good, if not really meant for breakfast. A stop here is a must, but beware, it fills up quickly.