“Professional Service”

Sol Impressions Massage Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: Sol Impressions is a warm, boutique style massage studio located in downtown Breckenridge, Colorado offering traditional and unique therapies. Try a High Altitude Relief massage that combines a sinus steam treatment, aromatherapy and your choice of Swedish, Sports or Deep Tissue massage to eliminate headaches and feel your best in the mountains. You can also try a Tibetan Massage, the most ancient form of massage therapy on earth, only available at our studio! Another unique offering is the Arnica Massage, which uses hot packs and our very own Arnica oil that is great for reducing soreness and pain. Please take a look at the menu of services on our website for all that we offer. Our treatments are FULL 30, 60 & 90 minutes long, so you get every blissful minute! We are now offering skin care and waxing. Our skin care line is Sanitas, a highly effective, results oriented line that is made right here in Colorado. Try The Perfect Facial or an Ultimate Anti-Aging Facial and see change.
Golden, Colorado, United States
“Professional Service”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Once again I received top quality services here! The European facial was amazing, It felt rejuvenating & relaxing. I've also had some of the best massages ever here &even enjoyed a few yoga classes. I love treating myself to a little pampering here when I am in Breckenridge! I would definitely recommend this place to a friend, I'd even get them a gift cert. gift from here.

Visited January 2012

Breckenridge, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“excellent experience”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I am a loyal customer who has been visiting Sol Impressions for over 3 years. Each time I've been, my experience has been relaxing, pleasant and completely professional. The studio is welcoming and calming, and the staff is wonderful and very friendly. And the treatments are always excellent. Sol Impressions is a hidden gem that I would highly recommend anyone check out.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank eekayboo
San Diego, California
“healing energy and divine radiance”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I went to Sol Impressions with my partner during a course we were taking in Breckenridge. Wangkho was my therapist and I had the Tibetan Ocean Massage which was unlike any other treatment I have ever had and beyond imagination. I felt the healing energy from the moment I stepped into the space. Very clean, well organized and professional, Sol Impressions stands out as a very memorable experience that I will be back again for. Thank you all so much for the healing <3

Visited February 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I have visited Breckenridge several times and each time return to Sol Impressions. The studio has made several aesthetic improvements over the years to ensure a comfortable and relaxing experience. The massage therapists are highly professional and skilled and ask detailed questions before the massage to see if you just need general relaxation or need to focus on sore muscles after a long day on the slopes. I always refer visitors to the studio and plan to go back next time I am in town.

1 Thank Goskithewest
San Antonio, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Solid massage”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Great therapist, worked on what I needed to have done while away. Good technique, easy deal. Studio is a little into the zen but since an owner is from Tibet I'll cur some slack. Clean, nice rooms.

Visited January 2012