Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Ridden
from $71.80
More Info
All reviews these guys jared bikes gear ski
Selected filters
Reviewed February 15, 2017

Staff was friendly and experience overall was great. The skis were brand new which was great considering I hadn't skied in 10 years. My 4.5 year old was fitted quickly and the person helping us talked him through everything he was doing which was right up his alley. Definitely recommend!

1  Thank MeetingPlanner2011
Reviewed February 8, 2017

We found this tour on the internet and as avid bikers were anxious to try winter biking on the fat bikes. The moment we walked into the store we were treated like old friends. I needed a lighter weight jacket and found the perfect North Face jacket at a very reasonable price. We were fitted for bikes and helmets and went on the tour with Rob and a new guide, Ashley. The bikes were amazing -- they were so lightweight and easy to handle in snow, through puddles and on dry pavement. Rob showed us around town a bit first and gave us some history of the town. Then we headed off to the Broken Compass Brewery. Rob carried our water and extra gear, stayed at our pace, took pictures and a video and answered all our questions. The ride was fairly easy and the scenery was beautiful. We talked about the possibility of returning to Breckenridge this summer and Rob gave us a lot of info about other Summer riding options. Tim went on a solo tour with Rob the day before and really enjoyed exploring off the beaten path. We both liked the flexibility of the tour. We highly recommend checking out the tour and the shop -- whether you are beginners or experienced riders. Rob will adjust to your abilities to make sure you have a great time. Oh, and the Brewery was a nice endpoint t for the tour... Tim enjoyed sampling the beer, and as a non-beer drinker, I enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and great conversation.

1  Thank Tim N Donna M
Reviewed February 7, 2017

We had no idea what to expect for a 3.5 mile fat bike tour to Broken Compass brewery, but we decided, WTF, let's give it a shot. We are pretty strong riders, and didn't expect what was delivered. Plus, we like beer.
The owner, Rob, took us out on state of the art Borealis carbon bikes, which are standard for the shop. The ride was the advanced option which was about 6-7 miles, and totally cool , filled with as much touring or high jinx fun as requested. The end of the ride culminated at the brewery where he and another guide joined us for some seriously great craft beer at the Broken Compass brewery. I particularly loved the coffee IPA and the bourbon IPA.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

2  Thank Lawrence P
Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

When you first walk into this shop the store worker was not friendly at all. The clothes racks are not organized at all! Also, the used equipment dosn't have any marked prices on them.

Date of experience: January 2017
Rob C, Owner at Ridden, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2017

Hi Avery, Thank you for letting me know about your experience. Please send me an email - rob@riddengear.com so I can gather some additional information to address with our team. Thanks for helping us improve the experience.

Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

Great time today with Rob, our awesome tour guide, on the fat bike tour to the Broken Compass Brewery (GREAT brewery and tour - thanks to Axe). Rob explained everything perfectly about the bikes, including all details on how to safely ride through the crowded town to the bike trail and although I was nervous to ride before we started, I found it to be a great ride and the bikes very easy to drive and control. Now for the bikes, THEY ARE UNBELIEVABLE!! The huge tires make the ride a lot of fun, especially in several inches of snow - the control in snow and ice is surprisingly good. We will definitely be coming back later this season to try these in the spring!

What led me to the tour was going into the store two days earlier to look for a snowboard for my son. Luke helped us find the perfect board, installed some great bindings and treated us like old friends. He showed us their awesome fat tire bikes and the bike tours and gave us a brochure with more information. Great service, great store!! Thanks Rob, Luke and the whole Ridden team!!

Date of experience: January 2017