“Mon meilleur restaurant Francais aux Colorado (My best French restautant in Colorado)”
Review of Le Petit Paris

Le Petit Paris
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Petit Paris is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 156 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Thornton, Colorado, United States
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The food and atmosphere was wonderful, it brought me back home (Verdun, France). The owners made me feel like they were my relatves here in Brekenridge with a french warmth and cultural atmosphere. The food was delicious and satisfed my palate while my taste buds went wild. "Une place tres manifique, je recommend se restaurant a tous."

• Visited October 2012

Fort Worth, TX
“Quirky & Fabulous!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I love intimate restaurants where you get to enjoy excellent wine & food and speak with owners/chefs who are passionate about their food. The French sisters who own this place are bubbling with energy and eager to discuss their culinary creations with fellow foodies. I expected the onion soup to be incredible, so no surprises there (yum!). The cheese and charcuterie plates were exquisite selections of high-quality deliciousness. Boeuf bourguignon and lamb chops both exceeded our expectations, which were pretty high as we read reviews before dining here. Unbelievable deserts of homemade ice cream and a molten chocolate cake that makes you think you’ve died and gone to heaven. The lovely ladies who own this gem were very understanding of the way we dine – slow courses spread out over several hours with matching wines. The only surprise was the lack of a decanter for older wine vintages, but they insisted that decanting wasn’t necessary. I respectfully disagree, but our dining experience here was so incredible that I absolutely refuse to remove a star over it. If you’re ever in Breckenridge, this is a MUST!

• Visited September 2012
Redding, Connecticut
“The best dining experience in Breckenridge”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Based on the tripadvisor reviews and ratings, our family chose Le Petit Paris for our final dinner of our big two week summer vacation. Even with very high expectations, we were blown away. The food was WONDERFUL. I can't say enough about the tastes and how satisfied each course made you feel. Also the presentation was as good as anything we had in Paris last summer (better than most.) The setting with make you feel like you are in a small place in Paris.

But by far the best part of the experience were the 2 sisters who run the place. They took great care to describe/explain the menu in detail, share stories, and make us laugh. They made everyone of us feel special and at home. A month later we are still talking about that night and how great it was.

There are some wonderful restaurants in Breckenridge, but none can match the food and experience of this place. Strongly recommend.

• Visited August 2012
Marlton, New Jersey
“Warm, Welcoming and Delicious !”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Warm and friendly staff with great food and cute atmosphere..wish it was in my neighborhood! We felt like we were eating with family and other guest seem to have the same eperience which made the evening fun. thank you for a great time..best meal in Breck...

• Visited September 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Best restaurant I've been to in Summit County”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Love everything about this place: the charming French sisters who own it (they hugged and kissed us when we left), the slightly odd and kitchy decor, the pink tablecloths, the amazing rosé wine, and the superb food. The decor makes you think it's going to be home-cooking kind of French food, but it's full-on gourmet cuisine with presentation to match. We had the profiteroles for dessert, which came with a tiny copper pot on the side full of hot fudge sauce to drizzle over top. The food was really amazing and well worth the price.

• Visited August 2012