“Don't miss it”

Cool River Coffee House
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Happened in for breakfast one day and could not help but return the next. Their wraps and quiches were perfect - and we tried a variety.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Good coffee and baked goods available here. Nice patio seating near river, but only a few steps from Main Street. Lots of choices for coffee in Breck, but I'd be heading back to Cool River if I were there this morning and looking for a cup. Basic coffee was self-serve, from an air pump pot, and that's not my favorite method, but it tasted fine. A few gluten free menus options were available when we visited as well.

1  Thank OldSwampy
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Excellent sandwiches. The turkey & Brie on Gluten Free bread was fantastic. The patio out back is so nice and quiet. Quite refreshing from the buzz on Main St

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I love this place...I would meet up with my crew there every morning. I love that they have cook books they use in the kitchen visible from the counter. These guys love food and do it well. It's low key, great coffee and delicious baked goods.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

The coffee is fabulous! The baked goods are some of the best I have ever had! The service leaves something to be desired. Make sure to stop in here, even if just for the coffee. We went twice during our stay and tried a handful of different pastry's, all amazing. I can not speak for the sandwiches or bagels, but wished we lived closer to give them a try as well! There can be LONG lines, and the service is somewhat slow. We made a point to stop in during the week, when there was hardly anyone/lines, and found the service to be rather unfriendly. Their food makes up for it, and we would visit again and again. They also have a nice area to sit outside.