“45min wait? Seriously?”

Crepes A La Cart
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Breckenridge
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Simply the Best. We have been making Crepes in Breckenridge Since 2001. Sweet, Savory or Breakfast crepes we got them all, cook to order just for you. Also for those in a hurry we now have a second location open just a half block away in the Ridge St. Alley under the Grocery liquor store in the brick building.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

There was unusual very little line, maybe 4 ppl ahead of me. It took 45+ min to get those crepes. They were tasty, but nothing to rave about. Considering the price about $20 for 2 and the terrible wait time - I will probably not come back unless I'm forced.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,186)

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My family loves this place. It would get 5 stars if it was a little faster. But sometimes slow is worth it! Best to go during a weekday if you are in town.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Savory, sweet, lite, snack, dinner, brunch, ALL DELICIOUS and made fresh for you! I've tried the Crepe Suzette and wasnt impressed but the simple butter and sugar with a sprinkle of cinnamon was divine last evening. Sat by the outdoor fire and watched the lazy after season breck visitors wandering home. Im trying the crepe with Brie in it today!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We always make a stop here every visit to town. We like to wait until dark and take walk from condo down to downtown and have a late night dessert. Big selection of crepes.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I've visited Breckenridge 4 times and always wanted to eat here. It is an outdoor cart with a few tables (and a fire pit for warmth) and the line can get long. We decided to go really early this time to avoid the crowds and I absolutely loved it. It is a simple place and the food is served in paper but the crepes are delicious and worth the wait. Each one is cooked to order and the various fillings they offer are extensive. I liked it better than some of the sit down inside restaurants. Its fun and different.

1  Thank aweiss00