TripAdvisor
Breckenridge
Post
Inbox
Search

“wonderful place for breakfast or ice cream or fresh bakery”

Clint's Bakery and Coffee
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Always stop into Clint's for snacks during our Breckenridge visits..They even have vegan ice cream and wonderful smores brownies

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (329)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome food! Great ambiance to relax and enjoy our morning coffee. Staff was friendly and courteous - we will be back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here for lunch which was very inexpensive. There were a number of food options. The atmosphere is a bit college town inexpensive eatery with loud music.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was looking for something sweet and delicious with a cup of coffee and saw this place listed as one of the best. I ordered two cookies and a cup of coffee to go. Sadly, the cookies were bland and almost tasteless. I love oatmeal raisin cookies and one of my favorites is snickerdoodles. Neither one of them were very good. The snickerdoodle was just like eating plain cookie dough and barely any cinnamon. I ended up eating half of each cookie and throwing the rest away. Very disappointing...I have had better cookies from the grocery store and at more than $3.00 for each cookie...I won't be going back.

Reviewed August 9, 2019

We were lured into Clint's after hearing they have delicious vegan ice cream - and it's true, the vegan ice cream was amazing. But there's lots more. Clint's offers a huge array of herbal teas, coffee (plant milk options available), ice cream/sorbet and lots of other baked goods. The lines get long but they keep you moving. Give them a try if you are walking along Main Street in Breck.

Date of visit: August 2019