“Great Happy Hour Bargain”
Review of Relish

Relish
Ranked #6 of 164 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The happy hour is a 2 for $10 deal. One drink from a designated menu and one appetizer from a designated menu. I had a nice glass of wine and my husband and I shared a large bowl of yummy potato soup. Our server was Jay and he was knowledgeable and attentive. The menu was not overwhelming and had a wonderful variety of entrees. I had trout and my husband had pork loin. My trout came with this very dark purple Oriental rice that was unique and delicious. The entree presentations were beautiful. This was our last evening in Breck and it was quite pleasant!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Great food (I had the duck, 2 ways), excellent service, nice atmosphere. We were a table of 8 and everyone enjoyed the dining experience. Best I've had in Breck. Save this one for a special occasion - it is pricey but definitely worth it!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We were referred to this restaurant by a local, and it didn't disappoint. We made reservations while on our honeymoon, and they provided us with a perfect table with a mountain view. The food was excellent, drinks were tasty! This is probably one of the higher-quality restaurants in Breck!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

We were disappointed with this restaurant, this night maybe we were not lucky it was so noisy that we couldn't have a conversation, the server wasn't professional and the food wasn't great...

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I had the trumpet mushrooms, and they was good, although I found the accompanying farro to be over seasoned. The restaurant has a nice view of the slopes from the back window.