“Take Out”

Cuisines: Japanese
Houston, Texas
“Take Out”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Taipei Tokyo is convenient to Valdoro Mountain Lodge. You can call in your order, have it delivered or pick it up in a few minutes. The prices are reasonable, and the food is delicious.

Visited June 2012

Harare, Zimbabwe
“Chinese Food is Just OK, but Don't Eat the Egg Rolls!”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

We ordered the Beef & Broccoli, General Chicken, Seasame Chicken, Lo Mein Noodles, Egg Rolls, Won Ton Soup & Egg Drop Soup with Fried & Steamed Rice.
We had all the food delivered to our hotel room at The Hyatt Main Street Station which was nice and fairly quick!
The Egg Rolls were disgusting!!
The Egg Drop Soup was Fair.
The General Chicken, Seasame Chicken and Beef & Broccoli were all good!
The Fried Rice was a little bland but I liked it cause it felt like it wasn't over salted or soaked in soy sauce.

Overall the food is ok if you are having a craving for Chinese just stay away from the Egg Rolls and stick with the main dishes!

Shreveport, Louisiana
“Just okay”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

We're not big sushi eaters, but our friends convinced us to try the Tempura shrimp roll there. Neither I nor my husband liked it, and the other couple with us was not impressed. However, the tempura calamari appetizer was excellent.

Visited February 2012
“If restaurant don't have any customers during dinner time, turn away.”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

It was Saturday night during President's day weekend, and there were only 2 tables occupied. We waited 20 mins for the waiter and he finally took our order. We didn't have any utensils at the table so we couldn't eat the food when it came out. When we were done, I couldn't get the waiters attention to get the bill. Double check your bill to see if you were charged the correct amount. I was just told the amount and they wouldn't get me a copy of the bill. Overall, horrible service and the food is ok if your really, really hungry.

1 Thank Kimfamily5
“Loved their Sushi!”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

This is the first place I ever tried sushi. I officially love and addicted to sushi because of this place. Try the Ninja its my fav!!!

• Visited January 2012