“Great Burgers, attentive service”
Review of Quandary Grille

Quandary Grille
Ranked #68 of 156 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Quandary Grille is a locals favorite on the south side of Breckenridge. We are located where Main Street meets the mountain. On the corner of South Park Ave. and Main Street, inside the Hyatt Main Steet Station plaza. Our contemporary American menu includes a wide variety of family friendly dishes. Traditional dishes like chicken wings and nachos blend with contemporary dishes like seared ahi tuna and our Flat Iron steak with a chimichurri sauce. Voted one of the best après ski bars with 12 beers on tap and happy hour specials from 2-5 pm daily. Our huge sunny deck overlooking Peak 9, Peak 10, and the Maggie pond makes a great place to warm up after a day on the slopes.
Aurora, Colorado
“Great Burgers, attentive service”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We came here after a hike and sat outdoors with out dogs. The server was very attentive and even took our dogs' water bowl to fill it for us. The food came quickly and was very tasty. The waiter came to our table often to refill our drinks and ask us if we needed anything. I suppose servers and the kitchen could become overwhelmed on a busy holiday but for us, it was a very good meal. The food was expensive but, we knew that coming in and the I'm sure the rent here isn't cheap. The views of the mountains were incredible too!

• Visited July 2012

Wichita, Kansas
“Typical average bar and grill”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

While I won't say this is the worst place you could eat, it's certainly not the best either. In reality it's just your average bar and grill with a few TV's in the corners for watching sporting events.

The menu is varied with everything from burgers to entree's. My opinion is it's probably best to stick with the bar and grill grub vs the entree's. My wife had the bar-b-que platter. It wasn't great bar-b-que but it was OK for a bar and grill. The chicken was overdone and dry but had decent flavor. The brisket had a watery/vinagerrish type sauce that wasn't very appealing not was it anything remotely like bar-b-que sauce. In fact, I'm not really certain this should even be called a bar-b-que platter. I had the chicken burger. Again, not bad but the boneless chicken breast lacked any seasoning at all. The sweetpotato fries had little flavor to them, probably because they were thin and a tad over cooked. My bet would be that we'd have been better off sticking with the hamburgers

The atmosphere is more upscale bar and grill. Iwouldn't call it a sports bar but it had TV for sports. When it's crowded it can be noisy enough that it makes it difficult to carry on a conversation.

While I wouldn't avoid this place, I don't think I'd go out of my way to eat here either.

• Visited June 2012
“Awful, awful, awful. Stay away!!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Had a party of 16 for Father's Day and we had called ahead a week in advance to make a reservation so you would think they would have been prepared. Wrong. The kids' meals were brought in 45 mins into our meal, and the main entrees arrived one hour and fifteen mins after we were seated. Had to beg to have our waters refilled. Steaks were room temp to cold. Fish tacos were nearly inedible. A memorable Father's Day meal for me, my father-in-law, bro-in-law and our families in every negative way you can think of.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“UGH! Terrible waste of money!”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

What a disappointment to say the least! Terrible service - our waiter did not write down anything and then forgot several items ordered. Had to wait over 10 minutes to get mayo after asking several times. Terrible food - was tasteless and expensive - $18.00 for a plate of nachos! Definite local "drunk" hangout as we had a group sitting behind us that were yelling, cussing, and stumbling in front of our young children!

Charleston, South Carolina
“Object in food”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We ate there last week during our vacation. I had the 1/2 chicken salad sandwich with cup of soup. While eating my sandwich I bit into a piece of metal. It was thick and about the size of a commercial grade staple when straightened out. I showed the waitress and she said she would let them know. That was the extent of it. No visit from the manager, no compensation, nothing! I work in the restaurant industry and know that if anything like this happens to our guests, they are compensated for it and the manager pays them a visit. I would not waste your time with this place. It took a few food choices from the menu before we got one they actually had! Their excuse was they just opened back up last week!