Open today: 7:30 AM - 10:00 PM

from $89.28
from $136.22
from $135.00
More Info
All reviews rental gear equipment company boots delivery swap ski binding collection copper
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Rented skis, poles and boots from Black Tie in Whistler and have done so again in Breckenridge. The delivery and service is brilliant as are the quality of the rental gear. I changed my boots half way thru for a smaller pair and the service was brilliant. Collection is also very simple.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 25, 2019

Friendly, competent ski technicians bring a variety of skis and boots right to our condo. Then make sure everyone from kids to adults have boots that fit and skis and bindings with the proper settings. We enjoy breakfast while everyone is fit. They met us at the bottom of the hill when one of our party was having a problem with boot fit - changed out the boots and had her back on the runs in no time! We just left all the gear outside the condo for them to pick up. Hassle free, wonderful service! Highly recommend.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed May 19, 2019

We rented skis in Breckenridge and Beaver Creek and returned both in Vail. They were reasonably priced for the area, the staff very accommodating and professional. I strongly recommend their services

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Perfect Snow, Blue Sky, Sunshine, mild temps and friendly folks is an ideal recipe for a fair weather skier like me. Breck feels safe and secure to me. I love to visit any time of the year, but skiing with the grandsons is perfect!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed April 15, 2019

My family (daughters 5 & 9) arrived in Breckenridge for a short ski trip. Tired of dealing with lugging everything out we opted to try out black tie ski delivery. The entire experince from start to finish was absolutley amazing. Ski's were top notch and in great condition. Not only was the gear delivered to our door right on time, we also got the insider edge on conditions and best places to ski. The only complaint I have is that I waited so long to use Black Tie....I will never go back to lugging ski gear out. For what you get with these guys I think it's an absolute bargain and would have happily paid double. Thanks to Black Tie for taking the ski trip experience to the next level!

Date of experience: April 2019