“The best way to rent”

Black Tie Ski Rentals of Breckenridge
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Breckenridge Sport Ski Rental Package Including...
More attraction details
Owner description: We bring our premier ski shop to you! Don't waste a minute waiting in line at ski equipment rental shops. With Black Tie Ski Rentals' delivery service, you can place your order for skis, snowboards, boots and helmets before you arrive. Then we'll deliver the equipment and do a professional, custom fitting in your hotel room, condo or vacation home.
Reviewed April 3, 2012

We have used Black Tie at several locations in Colorado and Utah. We will never use anyone else! As a family of five, we find Black Tie to be so easy to use. No more tears and exhaustion even before you hit the slopes. Their prices are competitive with any at-the-base store. Will meet you to swap out gear if there is a problem(rarely is there any problem). Highly recommend.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
in 6 reviews
in 2 reviews

Reviewed March 31, 2012

We found Black Tie Ski Rentals listed on web sites and the reviews were great. This review is just meant to continue to confirm this company as the go-to ski equipment rental service all over Colorado and CA, too! They were SOOOOOO flexible and easy going, matched with excellent prices and equipment which surpassed my expectations. I could not believe that they could actually do all a store could do with delivery, fitting and pickup at my vacation rental location.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

This is second time we used Black Tie. The first in Squaw Valley last year and this time in Breckenridge. Both times were great. In particular this year, Brad and his staff were awesome when it came to customer service. Half of our parties flights were later than expected and did not get to Breck until 10:45 PM. Black Tie stuck around and waited for 1/2 hour until the rest of the party got there to make sure we could all hit the slopes together the next morning.

After first 1/2 the kids bindings all needed adjustment up. We called Black Tie at the beginning of lunch and they arrived within 15 minutes to make the adjustments while we finished our lunches.

Will definitely use them again!

Reviewed January 15, 2012

Excellent ski delivery service. On time, very friendly, super convenient for us. Will be using them again.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 11, 2012

This is a wonderful service! After years of toting skiis, boots, helmets, and poles from a rental place to our condo or car, this was a welcome change! Yes, it was a bit of a splurge, but now we are hooked. We have 6 skiers in the family (1 grandparent, 2 parents, & 3 kids ages 4, 8, & 10), so we thoroughly enjoyed having our skiis delivered to us instead of waiting and standing in line. The service was fabulous -- the company had no power the day of our appointment, and they were struggling to find everything on time, but they called and arranged a time that was only 15 minutes later than our original appointment -- impressive. They even beat us to our condo! We were all fitted and done within 30-45 minutes. Plus, since we were at our condo the whole time, our non-skiers could spend time with us and get the unpacking done too. We had to get 2 items the next morning since my nephew's feet grew a size since my reservation and my niece's head was extra small, but they were delivered to us before we had to leave for the kids' ski lessons, just as promised. We had an issue with one of the kid's skis popping off too easy in ski school, and they were there that evening to fix the problem. I chose the cheapest option of skis for me since I don't really care about super high-performance, and they ended up giving me such new skis that the bindings weren't even broken in (which only made my skis a little harder to get my boots into, but they were really nice skis!). Plus my 4-year old got "cool" skis with a turtle or dinosaur on them, so he always recognized them easily. All our equipment also came with our names already on them, and all I had to do was sign the agreement -- super easy. They also picked up our skis late the night we were done after night skiing. Note: Our cnodo was in Keystone even though the service says Breckenridge -- they serve both plus more areas, so check for them where ever you are! HIGHLY recommend the additional few dollars a day for this awesome, stress-free service!!