“Absolutely the best ski rental situation we have experienced over the last twenty years!”

Black Tie Ski Rentals of Breckenridge
More attraction details
Owner description: We bring our premier ski shop to you! Don't waste a minute waiting in line at ski equipment rental shops. With Black Tie Ski Rentals' delivery service, you can place your order for skis, snowboards, boots and helmets before you arrive. Then we'll deliver the equipment and do a professional, custom fitting in your hotel room, condo or vacation home.
Macon, Georgia
Reviewed January 4, 2012

This was our first time using this company. They were extremely professional and pleasantly prepared to fit all seven of us quickly on our arrival into town. They met us at our condo for fittings and then at the slope for pick up and exchanges on three separate occasions. (Our group had different departure days.) We only had one set of boots that we needed to change out for better comfort and they made that happen at our condo as soon as we called. They are great and know how to tell time!!! No waiting around for these guys.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank MaureenCG

South Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“fast, simple, super puncntual!!”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

This was the first time we used a service like this, there is no other way to go. No lines, no waiting, no store hours. They were due to arrive at 5:30 the day pior to skiing, they came at 5:28, the pick up was just as punctual. They were friendly, had a choice of stuff to rent, came with a bag on case you forgot any accessories. They were in and out in probably 5 minutes. The pick up was on Christmas eve,we didn't have to rush to get to a store before they closed early,or cut a day of skiing short. The rep came and picked the stuff up at our convenience. Can't say enough about them.

Visited December 2011
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent, professional service right to your door.”
Reviewed December 19, 2011

Forget waiting in line for your rental gear, these guys come to your place and fit you there. Really friendly staff, nothing is too much of a hassle.

Houston, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent & friendly”
Reviewed March 31, 2011

Was @ Breck for a 4 day weekend trip. Black Tie was recommended to me by a friend and I couldn't thank him more. They called me a little before the arranged time to make sure they'd be on time to deliver the equipment when I got to the B&B I was staying at. That same night I left a message telling I needed to adjust the bindings, and they called me early morning to ask when they could come by. I told them 15 minutes, Shawn was @ the door 5 minutes after I hung up. The return couldn't have been easier. I called Brad, he told me to just leave the equipment on the equipment room and don't worry, he'll pick'em up. With all sincerity, this is possibly the simplest, most affordable, nicest crew, best service I have EVER received. If every company worked liked these guys, the world would be a better place.

Visited March 2011
1 Thank adeffis
New York City, New York
“a no-brainer”
Reviewed March 16, 2011

Black Tie made our rental process SO incredibly easy and hassle free, I don't know that I'll ever go to a physical shop location to rent equipment ever again! we had a house full of people 15 minutes from the mountain that needed to rent all kinds of gear, and Black Tie was prompt and responsive and came with several options for each person, plus a bag full of goodies like goggles, ski socks etc. plus they let us be flexible with the number of days we rented, and came to pick up our things a day earlier than we initially told them and refunded our fee for the unused day.

Visited March 2011