All reviews blue sky charter sports snowflake lift m f sport shop boot storage shuttle service ticket office the kitchen ski rental private shuttle mini vacation pool area fantastic property heated floors locker room loved our stay
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We stayed on a bargain just before the summer season kicked off: buy 2 nights, get the third free. I've never experienced friendlier staff! The facilities were spotless and the amenities great! Would definitely live to visit in the winter!

Date of stay: June 2011
1  Thank sbrooks1623
Reviewed April 3, 2011

BlueSky is a ski in/out condo, but the fabulous boutique hotel feeling is the real difference! We used the free mini-bus service many times each day (although we tipped generously) to go anywhere in town within minutes. We used the concierge to help us book restaurants and side trips for tubing and snowmobiling. The Charter Sports ski rental is downstairs, with a terrific storage system and helpful staff. The spa was nice, not fabulous, but at least it was right there! The condos are well appointed, not totally stocked in the kitchen (we totally needed a spatula), but we managed. Compared to the ski in/out condo we rented in Vail, this place was the Taj! I would highly recommend Blue Sky to anyone who is looking for a great condo experience in Breckenridge!!

Reviewed March 24, 2011

I have just returned from an 8 day stay at Blue Sky in a 2 bedroomed condo with slope view. Even after readng the excellent reviews this certainly exceeded all our expectations. The condo is superbly equipped, everything from the kitchen appliances to the bedlinen and furnishings are top quality and spotlessly clean. The housekeeping service is excellent and the front desk staff are friendly and helpful. The concierge, Jan, made recommendations for dining and made all our reservations in an extremely helpful efficient manner. Nothing was too much trouble. The hot tubs and pool area are also excellent, as is the heated bootroom and ski storage. You really culdn't stay in a better place in Breckenridge for facilities or location - you are a few steps from the Snowflake lift and can ski almost back to the door. I have stayed in other accommodation in Breckenridge but this is certainly where I will be staying in future.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank sue888
Reviewed March 12, 2011

Bluesky is located right off of main street only a 5-10 minute walk into town. Such a great location with a chairlift RIGHT THERE. Skiing with my family was a breeze and the local concierge helped us find all the best trails for the advanced skiers in our group.

The property was absolutely beautiful and offered seriously like every service you could ask for. Free coffee, ski rentals, concierge, a lovely spa, a bar, and my personal favorite ... heated boot warmers for my ski boots !!

The staff was incredible and we felt genuinely welcomed by everyone. The front desk staff was small and consisted of some wonderful people. The young lady who checked us in was very sweet and the office manager really held everything together. When we did have a problem with our television, maintenance fixed it with a smile.

We had an amazing time in Breckenridge and would recommend this property to anyone. The rooms are a bit pricey but worth every penny.

1  Thank ChocolatKlaus
Reviewed February 18, 2011

The service was prompt, friendly and knowledgeable. The room was clean, comfortable spacious and luxurious. The location was steps from the ski lift. I had WIFI and the hot tub was clean, toasty warm with nice views. The steam room was awesome. Free Heated Parking Garage. Luxury shuttle service available at our convience.
What I liked the most was the staff and the service. What I like least is that I could not stay longer.

Date of stay: February 2011