“Great breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Nice place with wonderful food and service. THis is the second time I have been there. I highly recommend the breakfast,

1  Thank andrea8524

Reviewed July 19, 2013

This is my daughter's favorite restaurant. She chose it for her birthday dinner tonight. They have given the place a facelift recently but we couldn't find anything to complain about. She still had her favorite chicken pot pie. And I ordered my favorite Cashew Chicken Salad Sandwich with mashed potatoes and gravy. Can't turn down the carb loading opportunity ;-) They were delicious as always. My son had a salmon special which he loved. This is the first time we've been there on a Friday night and there were plenty of empty tables at 7:00 pm! It's about the only time we haven't had to wait for a table and were able to find parking close to the front door. That makes this a magical place for weekend evenings when there's a wait everywhere else. I guess people still think of it more as a breakfast place?? Anyway, tonight we had especially exceptional service. And other than the lighting which we all noticed and considered slightly bizarre, it's the same old Turley's we've always adored.

1  Thank thewhirlwindgirl
Reviewed July 17, 2013

When you have a good thing, don't mess with it. Turley's now is Turley's Kitchen or the Kitchen at Turley's. Why did they feel the need to change a bustling, active and yummy restaurant? They upholstered the booths, installed new lighting, and gave the place a makeover. It's okay but it's not Turley's. They streamlined the menu and took off some favorite old stand favorites. My meal was a scrambled omlette which looked like I could have thrown it the pan at my kitchen at home. Very disappointing. The fresh OJ is still the best and the service was good. Oh Turley's! Why go upscale? We loved you just the way you were!

1  Thank Boulderskies
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Turley's has a new menu with some of the same choices but some new ones, too. They seem to have taken that taste-less biscuit off the bread selection at night which is fine by me. Now entrees come with a baquette or muffin.
I am a regular customer here-eat dinner here about twice a month and it is hard to go wrong. I especially like their baked chicken. I do not care for the stir fry though. Good place to take out of town visitors because they are so consistent. Comfortable place to go solo. Kid-friendly. Also clean. Good service too. Ample parking.
Turley's has its regular clientele and I am proud to be one of them. This place gets very crowded on big Holidays, like Mother's Day.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great place to eat and feel at easy with what you are eating. The meats are range free - not antibiotics, hormones, or chemcial foods. Happy hour offers great selection of sliders. The service is great also.