I spent two nights here and enjoyed my stay. My room was facing east towards the main road by the hotel, but there was no noise from outside or inside the hotel. The room was a good size, not too large and not too small. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. There was a small kitchenette with a microwave and small fridge and a coffee maker. The large flat panel TV had many, many channels to choose from. The front desk staff were very friendly, as was the breakfast staff. I enjoyed the breakfast - the typical HI Express breakfast with a pancake machine, hot cinnamon rolls, eggs, bacon, cereal and more.
The only potential downside for some guests might be the location, as the hotel is located on the northern tip of Boulder. I usually stay in the southern part of Boulder, so this was a change for me. But the drive to Pearl Street Mall or the University is still no more than ten minutes or so and it is an easy drive. There are funky shops and cafes and restaurants within walking distance of the hotel, so it's not like you are isolated in the wilderness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Boulder hotel is an all non-smoking, beautifully appointed hotel in North Boulder 4.5 miles from the University of Colorado and 5 miles from IBM, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and the Gunbarrell Business Park. The Boulder Holiday Inn Express is located within minutes of Boulder Reservoir and 1/4 mile from Wonderland Lake Hiking Trail and other great hiking trails for the outdoor adventurous. Featuring Express Start breakfast with exclusive hot cinnamon rolls, hot entrees. Free local phone calls, complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access and a business center to fit your needs. Airport transportation is available through Boulder Super Shuttle. Free wireless high-speed Internet access, 2 two-line phones, refrigerators, microwaves and coffee makers in all rooms. The Holiday Inn Express is conveniently located 3 miles from the Pearl Street Mall area and downtown Boulder. We are pet friendly with a fee. Visit Boulder, CO and Stay Smart at your home away from home the Holiday Inn Express hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Boulder reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Boulder Hotel Boulder
- Holiday Inn Boulder
- Boulder Holiday Inn Express