We booked 2 days ahead and didn't have much choice - it was back to college time. This north Boulder hotel was unexpectedly very nice. Nothing unusual on the outside, but the staff were exceptional. The front desk happily let us check out late to get in one more hike. The breakfast room attendant kept the area well stocked and spotless. She had her hands full with 50+ Army soldiers who had spent the night. They even hosted a free by-the-pool barbecue (especially for the soldiers, but everyone was welcome - did those young men enjoy that!). they baked 2nd and 3rd batches of their promised 7:00 PM cookies and the 4:00 PM popcorn was a nice touch, too.
The bed was really comfortable - nice and firm, fresh, crisp sheets and pillows marked "firm" and "soft". the bathroom was spotless with very nice, thick towels. The business center is in a living room area that faces east and has a fireplace - like being at home, not in some dark corner.
We were right off the lobby on the first floor, but it was quiet. Right on Broadway, it's an easy, short drive to downtown. Just watch out for the ever present bike riders in Boulder!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Boulder hotel is an all non-smoking, beautifully appointed hotel in North Boulder 4.5 miles from the University of Colorado and 5 miles from IBM, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and the Gunbarrell Business Park. The Boulder Holiday Inn Express is located within minutes of Boulder Reservoir and 1/4 mile from Wonderland Lake Hiking Trail and other great hiking trails for the outdoor adventurous. Featuring Express Start breakfast with exclusive hot cinnamon rolls, hot entrees. Free local phone calls, complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access and a business center to fit your needs. Airport transportation is available through Boulder Super Shuttle. Free wireless high-speed Internet access, 2 two-line phones, refrigerators, microwaves and coffee makers in all rooms. The Holiday Inn Express is conveniently located 3 miles from the Pearl Street Mall area and downtown Boulder. We are pet friendly with a fee. Visit Boulder, CO and Stay Smart at your home away from home the Holiday Inn Express hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Boulder reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Boulder Hotel Boulder
- Holiday Inn Boulder
- Boulder Holiday Inn Express