Homewood Suites by Hilton Boulder
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $256/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$118
Courtyard
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

$212
$187
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $240/night.

Best Western Plus Boulder Inn(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$160
$144
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

$279
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$212
HIExpress.com
Boulder Adventure Lodge(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$179
$175
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

All reviewsstrip malldrug storebaseline roadlong term staybreakfast and dinnerbit hard to findfresh berriesbeer and wineliving roomcomplimentary breakfastsmall kitchenbusiness centerhome away from homeeasy accessoutdoor poolgreat place to staywould definitely stay here again
Reviewed November 27, 2012

This Homewood we consider our home away from home. The staff is always so friendly, happy, and willing to help you. The rooms are very nice and clean. The front desk always calls soon after you arrive to see how your room is and if there is anything you need. The grounds are kept clean and they allow dogs. They have doggie poop bags and containers to throw away the bags around the grounds. The lobby is large and inviting. Everyday they serve a very nice breakfast which I believe has gotten better lately. The menu changes, but they have things such as omlets, biscuits and gravy, bacon, sausage, cut up fresh fruit, various juices, 3 types of coffee, oatmeal, bagel, breads, waffles, muffins, sweet rolls, and yogurt. Monday through Thursday nights, they serve a light dinner such as baked potatoes and fixings, chicken wings, hamburgers, sandwiches and soup. The food is very good. We love staying here because the staff is so wonderful, the rooms are very nice and clean, the food is so good. Anytime we go up to the front desk, they ask how your stay is going. We never think of staying anywhere else when we come to Boulder.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CharlieKansasCity
HWSBoulderSales, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Thank you for your feedback Charlie! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We love our four legged guests just as much as our two legged ones and are happy they get to join you on your travels. Our staff has worked very hard to improve meals provided and are so glad you noticed and appreciated the changes! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is my second stay at this hotel. Many years apart. This time I brought my sister who never has experienced Homewood Suites. She was thoroughly impressed. It started with us arriving hours before check in on Saturday. 10 am. Of course they had my room ready! Upgraded to a fireplace suite which was PERFECT. A log and matches ready. A staff member came in to make sure our fireplace was open and ready for burning. We had an early snow and after a long day in the mountains and Pearl street, the fire was just what we needed. Everything was very clean and I must say the hotel is not showing much wear at all. But really, what makes this place great is a wonderful location and an amazing staff. I will definitely return for more visits. Thanks Homewood Boulder!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your recent review of your stay! We are glad you were able to take advantage of your fireplace and warm up after an afternoon out and about in the snow. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon. Your sister as well! Thank you again.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We spent a recent weekend in this extended stay hotel as part of a mini family reunion. The king size bed was ok, but not tremendously comfortable. Sunday evening I was unable to watch a football game as there was a problem with the cable system (was later fixed). Much of the emphasis seems to be on their breakfast which was good, but not outstanding. Monday morning they were unable to keep the coffee urns filled with coffee and a teaspoon was used as the serving spoon in the fruit bowl. Finally, the sign in on the wi-fi is a little cumbersome, but sure that is a corporate decision by Hilton.

1  Thank DesertDuke

Thank your for your recent review. We work hard to ensure each of our guests has a pleasant experience during their stay. We appreciate your feedback regarding the bed and cable issues you experienced. If you have any suggestions of how we can improve our breakfast we are happy to try to work them into our menu. If travels bring you back to Boulder we hope you consider staying with us again.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

My husband son and I styed at this lovely all suite hotel NOV 3-5 while we were visiting the University of Colorado. First the staff at this hotel is excellent. They are eager to help, thorough with their recommendations-- both restaurants suggested were fabulous, quick to print directions, etc. Always smiling and courteous. Thank you.

The lobby was cheerful, inviting, spacious with a warm fireplace. Morning breakfast (included in price) was very generous with lots of choices (hot eggs, sausage/ bacon, home fries, muffins, cereals, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit salad.) Only stayed the weekend so cannot comment on the weeknight "happy hour" The rooms were fabulous. We upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite that had a comfortable living room in between the 2 bedrooms. The kitchen was nicely equipped, (micro popcorn a nice treat) bedding and all furniture was comfortable and clean.... and I appreciated that they had non-down pillows in the closet (I have allergies) .

The location was great.. less that 10 minutes to the University, the Hill and Pearl Street Mall. Tons of supermarkets and conveneinece type stores.. some right next door.

We will defintely be staying here again. For the price you simply cannot do better.

Room Tip: Althought the guests around us were by no means obnoxious we could hear the murmer of conversation and the occassional laughter, foot walking, etc.Once I figured out how to keep the fan (heat/ ac unit) running constantly it provided a white noise efect so there were no problems
1  Thank CindyMom-Boston

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit to Boulder. Our staff works hard to ensure your stay is enjoyable from friendly staff to clean and spacious rooms. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I spent 5 nights here recently. I got there early Sunday afternoon and my smoking room was not ready so I took some time to go find where I would be working all week then went to the Safeway store, next door, to buy provisions. When I got back my room was ready and I checked in quickly and efficiently as a Gold HHonors member. The room was clean and good sized. My one complaint was that there was no place to plug my computer in at the table. I had to plug it into the receptacle by the sink and run the cord to the table so I had to step over it to get to the refridgerator. The kitchen in the room allowed me to cook a steak and make a salad in my room on Sunday night. The free breakfasts were wonderful. Scrambled eggs and veggies, scrambeled eggs and ham, scrambeled egg enchiladas, etc; they were all wonderful and included bacon or sausage. There was also lots of yoghurt and fruit. The Monday through Thursday reception was wonderful and included salisbury steak and meatloaf with potatoes and veggies. These are full meals! Beer and wine was also provided. I had a great week.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank wholehogbrew

We are so happy you enjoyed your week with us! We always keep our business travelers using computers in mind and appreciate your feeback regarding the lack of outlets near the table. We are so glad you were able to take advantage of the kitchen in your room as well as enjoy the meals provided by the hotel. Our staff works very hard to make sure we meet our travelers needs by providing hearty meals to enjoy in the lobby. We hope you stay with us again if business brings you back to Boulder!