“Great deal for quality place to stay.”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Boulder
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Boulder
Gros Ilet, Gros-Islet, St. Lucia
“Great deal for quality place to stay.”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is my second stay at this hotel. Many years apart. This time I brought my sister who never has experienced Homewood Suites. She was thoroughly impressed. It started with us arriving hours before check in on Saturday. 10 am. Of course they had my room ready! Upgraded to a fireplace suite which was PERFECT. A log and matches ready. A staff member came in to make sure our fireplace was open and ready for burning. We had an early snow and after a long day in the mountains and Pearl street, the fire was just what we needed. Everything was very clean and I must say the hotel is not showing much wear at all. But really, what makes this place great is a wonderful location and an amazing staff. I will definitely return for more visits. Thanks Homewood Boulder!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
HWSBoulderSales, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boulder, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for your recent review of your stay! We are glad you were able to take advantage of your fireplace and warm up after an afternoon out and about in the snow. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon. Your sister as well! Thank you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Surprise, Arizona
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We spent a recent weekend in this extended stay hotel as part of a mini family reunion. The king size bed was ok, but not tremendously comfortable. Sunday evening I was unable to watch a football game as there was a problem with the cable system (was later fixed). Much of the emphasis seems to be on their breakfast which was good, but not outstanding. Monday morning they were unable to keep the coffee urns filled with coffee and a teaspoon was used as the serving spoon in the fruit bowl. Finally, the sign in on the wi-fi is a little cumbersome, but sure that is a corporate decision by Hilton.

1 Thank DesertDuke
Thank your for your recent review. We work hard to ensure each of our guests has a pleasant experience during their stay. We appreciate your feedback regarding the bed and cable issues you experienced. If you have any suggestions of how we can improve our breakfast we are happy to try to work them into our menu. If travels bring you back to Boulder we hope you consider staying with us again.
Boston MA
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My husband son and I styed at this lovely all suite hotel NOV 3-5 while we were visiting the University of Colorado. First the staff at this hotel is excellent. They are eager to help, thorough with their recommendations-- both restaurants suggested were fabulous, quick to print directions, etc. Always smiling and courteous. Thank you.

The lobby was cheerful, inviting, spacious with a warm fireplace. Morning breakfast (included in price) was very generous with lots of choices (hot eggs, sausage/ bacon, home fries, muffins, cereals, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit salad.) Only stayed the weekend so cannot comment on the weeknight "happy hour" The rooms were fabulous. We upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite that had a comfortable living room in between the 2 bedrooms. The kitchen was nicely equipped, (micro popcorn a nice treat) bedding and all furniture was comfortable and clean.... and I appreciated that they had non-down pillows in the closet (I have allergies) .

The location was great.. less that 10 minutes to the University, the Hill and Pearl Street Mall. Tons of supermarkets and conveneinece type stores.. some right next door.

We will defintely be staying here again. For the price you simply cannot do better.

Room Tip: Althought the guests around us were by no means obnoxious we could hear the murmer of conversation a...
1 Thank CindyMom-Boston
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit to Boulder. Our staff works hard to ensure your stay is enjoyable from friendly staff to clean and spacious rooms. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Wasilla, Alaska
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I spent 5 nights here recently. I got there early Sunday afternoon and my smoking room was not ready so I took some time to go find where I would be working all week then went to the Safeway store, next door, to buy provisions. When I got back my room was ready and I checked in quickly and efficiently as a Gold HHonors member. The room was clean and good sized. My one complaint was that there was no place to plug my computer in at the table. I had to plug it into the receptacle by the sink and run the cord to the table so I had to step over it to get to the refridgerator. The kitchen in the room allowed me to cook a steak and make a salad in my room on Sunday night. The free breakfasts were wonderful. Scrambled eggs and veggies, scrambeled eggs and ham, scrambeled egg enchiladas, etc; they were all wonderful and included bacon or sausage. There was also lots of yoghurt and fruit. The Monday through Thursday reception was wonderful and included salisbury steak and meatloaf with potatoes and veggies. These are full meals! Beer and wine was also provided. I had a great week.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank wholehogbrew
We are so happy you enjoyed your week with us! We always keep our business travelers using computers in mind and appreciate your feeback regarding the lack of outlets near the table. We are so glad you were able to take advantage of the kitchen in your room as well as enjoy the meals provided by the hotel. Our staff works very hard to make sure we meet our travelers needs by providing hearty meals to enjoy in the lobby. We hope you stay with us again if business brings you back to Boulder!
Nacogdoches, Texas
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We got a regular suite plus an adjoining room and loved it. In the main room we had a kitchen, a living room with a fold-out couch, a small dining area, a big bedroom and bathroom. The adjoining room had another bedroom and a bathroom for my mother. The breakfasts were good and during the week supper was included. It felt like a resort, much better than trying to everyone cram into our relatives' house for a week. The staff was exceptionally accommodating.
It wasn't cheap but it felt right.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent review regarding your stay with us. The suite and adjoining room sound like they made your trip enjoyable and comfortable! When you travel back to Boulder we would love to accommodate you again!
Missoula, Montana, United States
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed here for 2 weeks while attending a class for work. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised by all of the extras that you get for staying at the Homewood Suites in Boulder! Whether it's the manager's reception (Monday-Thursday) that includes beer, wine, and a light meal, or the fresh-baked cookies at the front desk, or the fitness facility, or the daily hot breakfast, or the coffee/tea available 24 hours a day, or the bicycles that you can borrow and explore the vast pedestrian trail network, or the convenience of a nearby shopping center with grocery store, or the popcorn available in each suite, you are sure to be pleased all around by your visit. One really great thing about this particular Homewood Suites was that the lobby/breakfast/fitness area was separate from the suites. This was very nice considering that a bunch of us from my class decided to take over the breakfast area on our last evening for socializing and were pretty loud. The staff were all wonderful too, quickly addressing needs and making sure that my stay was as comfortable as possible. I would definitely recommend the Homewood Suites to anyone traveling to Boulder!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We are pleased our amenities and location were made your stay better. It sounds like you had a great time and took full advantage of the lobby to enjoy your classmates! We hope to see you again soon.
Freeburg, Illinois
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I must say that I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. I travel a lot for business and this was the perfect place to finish a day of work, while away from home! I enjoyed the food and wine each evening and found the atmosphere to be relaxing! It is also nice to have a small sitting area in your room; the separation between the bedroom and living area is much needed when traveling for more than a day or two. Although, nestled away between the shopping center, I like the location! Once you find it the first time, it was an easy location thereafter! Thank you!

• Stayed October 2012
We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that your room met your needs while traveling! We hope if business or leisure brings you back to Boulder you will stay with us again.