“Great, healthy food for a good price” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Pickled Lemon
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Laurel, Maryland
“Great, healthy food for a good price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

I wandered upon this place while visiting Boulder for a few days this summer. This place turned out to be a great find! I believe I ordered the falafel plate. Whatever it was it was very good and the price for such a filling meal was surpisingly good. My meal was made-to-order and if that's not perfect enough you have full access to the sauce bar as well. The unique and tasty sauces kick everything up a notch. The staff was super friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere was clean and trendy. A great value and a terrific overall experience. If they had one in this area (University of MD nearby) I'd be a regular.

• Visited July 2012

Fairfield, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious, satisfying, fresh, beautiful food, friendly people and outdoor seating!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2012

My husband and I just spent 10 days in Boulder and my daughter, who lives there, suggested we go to Pickled Lemon. Great suggestion! We loved it! My husband is very particular about food and especially about falafel. We went there four times in 10 days! We got the falafel plate and once I got the hummus plate. Both excellent! It is the kind of food that is so fresh and flavorful, I always felt I was not only indulging my taste buds, but also eating something that was actually good for me. I liked the rice and lentils, the pickled beets, cabbage slaw, curried carrots, kale, broccoli, baba ganoush, and of course the hummus and falafel (vibrant green!). The sauces are yummy, too. There was a hot cilantro paste that was good; tahini great. The "Iragi catsup" is spicy good; my husband loved the garlic sauce. The pita bread is made by Udi's in Boulder and it is warm, soft and thick and not like you buy in the store. The people there are very friendly and helpful. We met Oscar, Robin and Jade. We highly recommend it for a casual, tasty nutritious meal. We were always there at lunch, but I believe they also have some evening hours and serve beer and mixed drinks. Nice outdoor area great for people watching! Located on the Hill across from CU campus.

• Visited March 2012
Glide, Oregon
“Excellent middle-eastern fast food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2011

I love all of the condiments that are available for no extra charge. I am not a middle-eastern food expert but it was really tasty, easy to find, and a good value.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Awsome smoothies and a great place to hang out with friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2008

Awsome smoothies and a great place to hang out with friends

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook