“On-Site Bakery is a local gem”
Review of Spruce Confections

Spruce Confections
Ranked #8 of 32 Coffee & Tea in Boulder
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Great local espresso shop and on-site bakery. Outdoor seating, casual atmosphere. Occasionally the staff is busy in the back baking and doing prep work, but that is part of the charm. Always smells delicious when you walk in the door.

1  Thank LuanaRubin

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We love West Pearl and frequent the area often on our walk abouts. My daughter and I stopped by for a hot tea and coffee a few days ago. The staff barely spoke to us and weren't very descriptive in the tea selections, simply pointing to a sign. Most people brag about their hot tea selections. I have always enjoyed the coffee drinks at Spruce but this trip it seemed bland. We politely asked about internet service and were told they did not have it in a rude manner. The best part is sitting outside and there is only a tiny spot inside anyway. In a city with many choices for coffee drinks, this wouldn't be among my favorites.

1  Thank DianeRatings
Reviewed January 21, 2013

After finishing lunch on Sat, my husband and I stopped by this tiny cafe for coffee and we enjoyed good coffee at table outside. This cafe is definitely for someone who wants to sit outside. I didn't see any table settings inside of the store. I was disappointed with the selection of the sweet treets as the selection was quite limited and not like special treats created by pastry chef. We parked in a public parking garage couple of blocks away which offered Sat & Sun free parking.

Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Tried SC over the holidays and was not that impressed. The staff was nice enough but what did it for me was that I ordered a house cappuccino and they served it in a regular coffee mug. Call me a coffee snob because that's what I am , but I was disappointed by this as they had plenty of clean cappuccino cups at the counter. None the less, I gave this place a try and from now on will remain loyal to Amante.

2  Thank Waterman22
Reviewed December 23, 2012

If you want a quick homemade lunch, stop by Spruce Confections for a bowl of soup and bread. They offer good variety and delicious combinations at a reasonable price.

1  Thank JTrunner

Been to Spruce Confections? Share your experiences!