Boulder Twin Lakes Inn
Courtyard by Marriott Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$118
Courtyard
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$215
$189
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $238/night.

Boulder Marriott(Boulder)
$179
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $254/night.

Best Western Plus Boulder Inn(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$144
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

Holiday Inn Express Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$212
$279
Hampton.com
Boulder Adventure Lodge(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$179
$175
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

All reviewsresidential areacommunal kitchenhard boiled eggsquiet locationtwo sinkscelestial seasoningspeanut butterhot tubno elevatorlarge roomfresh fruitcomplimentary breakfasthome away from homebeds were comfortableparking lotpearl streetrunners
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Bizarre decore, breakfast not as good as advertised, kitchen sink directly next to bathroom sink. We confirmed room 106, double queen, and when we arrived after hours our confirmation packet said room 106 but we had the key for room 205, king bedded room. It was late and not worth the hassle of changing rooms knowing they were fully booked. It is also located in the middle of a residential area and looks as if it is just a converted apartment building but I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank LoneDR
Reviewed February 14, 2013

The Twin Lakes is a comfortable , clean hideaway...I would recommend it to anyone...pet friendly with a great vibe...off the beaten path but easy access to anywhere in Boulder...I was extremely happy with both of my stays and will stay at the Twin Lakes any chance I get!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank mary k
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We just stayed here during the middle of January. I would definitely recommend this inn to anyone who needs temporary housing while either visiting or moving to Boulder. We originally made the reservation for a month, but they were very flexible and let us reduce our stay in case we found an apartment earlier (which we did!). They even accept pets for a small fee which is a rarity, (we had 2 cats with us).There is a free buffet style breakfast in the downstairs kitchen with toast, eggs, cereals, fruit, pastries, etc. every morning. They even asked me if I needed/wanted anything else/different. There is also a full kitchen upstairs with all the appliances and cookware/utensils you'd need if you wanted to cook your own meals, which we did quite a few times. The place was always quiet and we encountered plenty of friendly guests. I'm not sure what I saw one person mention that there were drug-dealers in the building...couldn't be further from the truth! Honestly, I talked to the owner enough to know they would NEVER be ok with that, so I' definitely disregard that comment. The owner, Binesh and his family, are very friendly people and you feel at home while you are there. They always said hello and were very accommodating. The innkeeper, Neil, is just the guy you want to deal with after a long week on the road as we were. Very nice and professional. He gave us some suggestions on where to go around town and about the city in general. He even offered to help us bring some stuff out to the car!If you're looking for a place that is clean (very!), friendly (extremely!), and has a great location (7min to downtown Boulder), then you should definitely consider staying here...you won't be disappointed! ^.^ PS: There is no swimming pool, but there is a hot tub, so I rated the "pool" as excellent...

Room Tip: We stayed in room 107, I think on the north-easterly side of the building. There was a beautiful view of the park and lakes. I went on a few walks while I stayed and I really enjoyed it! ^.^
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have stayed here years ago when it was Sandy Point Inn. New Owner, new look with the updated furniture! Still the same personal attention and warm feeling when you are there. Very family orientated and the b/fast kitchen is full with a nice array of items to choose from to start your day! The hot tub was not working when we first arrived,but it was fixed and ready to go by day 3 or 4.. The rooms are very clean, beds comfy and the flat screen tv is very nice as well. And of course free internet and laundry facility as well. Beautiful park to walk in and it leads right to my daughter's house so that is a BIG PLUS for us. Situated in a nice family neighborhood and very quiet. I would highly recommend this Inn. The owner and inn keeper were very pleasant. Felt like I was at home. Please disregard the pool rating..as they do not have one.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Family and friends were in town for my daughter's mid-term graduation celebration. We had some last minute changes and Binesh (owner) was very accommodating. We always stay at the Twin Lakes because it is a great value, close to Boulder (on the bus line), quiet and comfortable. If you want an impersonal box go stay near the highway. If you want the personal touch and warm fuzzy feeling of staying at a B&B - stay here. The continental breakfast is more than adequate.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family