Residence Inn by Marriott Boulder
Holiday Inn Express Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$136
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Boulderado(Boulder)
$269
  • Restaurant
Boulder Adventure Lodge(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$161
$252
$229
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Boulder Inn(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$163
$149
BestWestern.com
Courtyard by Marriott Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$179
Basecamp Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$199
$169
Travelocity
$395
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenthe penthousefront deskfree cookiesliving areahome away from homebedroom suitefresh baked cookiesextended stayfire pitcomfortable place to stayyogurtfitness roomno elevatorshort drivethe entire staffrooms are spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 11, 2014

As with so many Marriott hotels, this Residence Inn provided an overall consistently good place to stay. Everything was clean and well maintained, service was very good, and the location was very convenient.
The included hot breakfast was very good and well-stocked every morning. Occasionally there was a shortage of seating, but generally this only resulted in a short wait. Tables were cleaned and ready for the next group very quickly, and the staff was very friendly and efficient.
At check-in I needed special handling due to a credit card issue, but the hotel staff and credit card company had mostly worked out a solution before I arrived. This was much appreciated as it was extremely late, and I was glad to get checked in and hit the bed.
The bed was overly soft for my preference, but thankfully I found that after I switched sides of the bed the second night it was much better. The couch in the living area was just ok, not particularly comfortable. There is a lot of space including a very nice kitchen, although there is no separation between the bedroom and the rest of the living space.
Parking can be an issue if the hotel is near capacity. When I arrived after midnight the first night, the only parking was on the street fronting the hotel. This was a dead-end street with only office buildings so the traffic was minimal, but this did require a little walk to the unit. All other nights this was not a problem even when I arrived as late as 9pm.
The only real negative was noise. First, the hotel was located very close to 2 different railroad tracks, and the noise from passing trains was definitely noticeable. Second, the noise from adjoining units can be a bit of a problem. I was in a ground floor unit, and most nights I could hear noise from the unit above.
An interesting note: this hotel is really more like an apartment complex. There are multiple 2-story buildings spread around, with each building having around 8 units, with only stairs to the 2nd floor units. I did not see any elevators, so if accessibility is a concern you will want to request a ground floor unit.

Room Tip: Ask for ground floor if you can't handle stairs, as the 2-story buildings do not have elevators.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
vbocg, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to share your Residence Inn Boulder experience with us. We appreciate your detailed feedback and are pleased that you had a pleasant stay. I hope that you will return to visit us if your travels bring you back to Boudler!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Came in late on my Motorbike from the Sturgis rally and dealt with Barney Villa. He was very helpfull. Barney quoted me what I felt was more than I wanted to spend for a bed one night...he offered me the in house internet service to find something else cheaper....in the end I still went with Barney as he was very accommodating, and for the few dollars I could save the risk was too great of getting some one else less helpfull as well as an Inn of lesser quality. The inn rooms are very well appointed and have everything imaginable including a dishwasher ! I highly recommend this Inn for it's qualty ammenities and outstanding service. Great job Barney Villa !

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
vbocg, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Thanks BigECalgary for taking the time to share your comments. So happy to hear that you found Barney's service to be outstanding. I will be sure to share your positive feedback with him. It sounds like you were a long way from home, so I am happy to hear that we were able to provide you with such a pleasant stay!

Reviewed August 7, 2014

The entire hotel is spotlessly clean and landscaped beautifully. All the staff were extremely friendly. The breakfast buffet was nice, including fresh fruit, cereals, yogurt, breads and a hot food choices. Wish they had a restaurant and bar on site.

Room Tip: Choose side away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for your kind words and the time you took to share your experience with others. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the variety of selections our complimentary breakfast buffet offers. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Residence Inn Boulder was a very convenient hotel. We stay at Marriott properties whenever possible. The staff was very friendly, and the rooms were very nice equipped with a full kitchen. the only suggestion would be to stay in an upper level room. You could very clearly hear every step from guests above. But that is probably to be expected. Aside from that one issue, great stay and would definitely stay again, just in an upper level room.

Room Tip: Choose upper level room.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Thanks for being our guest Brad F! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and had a good visit. We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back again in the future!

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

The rooms are much bigger than a standard hotel being a Residence Inn. Estes Park was full so this was a nice choice less than an hour from the Park. Rooms were clean and orderly front desk very helpful. Money saved using the kitchen and fridge make it worthwhile to pays little more.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Paul J

Paul J- Great to hear that you were happy with your choice to stay at the Resdience Inn Boulder. Our suites are 50% larger than standard hotel rooms. That, coupled with our complimentary breakfast buffet daily and our 3 night a week evening social hour, makes for a great value. Thanks for taking the time to post your review.