Residence Inn by Marriott Boulder
Holiday Inn Express Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$135
HIExpress.com
Best Western Plus Boulder Inn(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$119
Hotels.com
$185
$149
Hampton.com
$81
Foot of the Mountain Motel(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$149
Hotels.com
Basecamp Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$167
$142
$339
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Boulder University Inn(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$139
$131
$249
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfull kitchenthe penthousefront deskfree cookiesliving areahome away from homebedroom suitefresh baked cookiesextended stayfire pitcomfortable place to stayyogurtfitness roomno elevatorshort drivethe entire staffrooms are spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 3, 2011

I recently stayed here while with my husband on a business trip. This is a nice lean property with a family friendly locale. When we arrived the Inn was having a complimentary bbq by the pool. Our room was neat and clean and well equipped. We did have a problem with the air conditioner but this was remedied in a polite and timely manner. The breakfast room was lovely with a nice assortment of breakfast foods and a friendly staff. This locale is close to both the town of Boulder and has easy access to the freeway. The only negative was that the door to our room faced the expressway which made for a bit of noise. If can choose a room with the door facing away from the expressway you will have a more quiet visit. Overall and excellent experience and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room with the door facing away from the adjacent expressway.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank bsh031
Reviewed August 3, 2011

I stayed 4 nights at $155/night plus tax so $700 total. I checked out at 7am and mentioned I was heading to the Rocky Mountain Park. the receptionist asked me would I like some bottled water - I said yes please and left. I subsequently got an adjustment of my bill with $3.80 added to visa for the water. I mentioned this to a colleague who had also stayed there and guess what - the same thing happened them. The $ amount is small. the principal is the issue - the $ 700 bill was 'expensive' but the $ 3.80 was the 'rip off' - net result is that next time I'll be spending my $700 elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank BrendanOSullivan
Reviewed August 3, 2011

This is an older but remodeled Residence Inn. Rooms were clean and everything was in working order. Only concern/complaint was the A/C in loft area. We were there during a hot spell so had to blast the A/C in downstairs area in order to have a little confort upstairs. Other than this I would highly recommend this property. Close to town.....

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank MTCB
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Very clean and modern property. Hotel was a great value as we got a rate of less than $100/nite which includes a hot breakfast and a hearty evening reception dinner that was plenty for my children. The kitchen was better than most Res Inn properties-- it was sleek and modern with a smooth surface cooktop and nice new countertops. The room had mega storage space for suitcases and clothing. A drawback was the small dining area that made you want to get eating over with, rather than eating in a more leisurely fashion. The cramped room also made the buffet layout sort of unfriendly. But, the food was good. My only other challenge was getting my suitcases up the cement stairs to get to the upper floor. There is no elevator,so be preapred to heft luggage. Otherwise, great property.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank the4normans
Reviewed July 29, 2011

we picked this hotel for the area but had no idea that it would be sooooo charming and relaxing and in a quiet business park area, it really was tucked away in the corner with bike trails around, which the hotel had bikes free of charge for us to use the breakfast buffet in the am was great and plenty of food and space so you didnt feel crowed the 24hr market was stocked well and the room last of all was amazingly clean and AWESOME!!! we extended our stay another night we just didnt want to leave and we will definitely be back

Room Tip: book through marriot.com
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family