“OK place to stay”
Review of Days Hotel Boulder

Days Hotel Boulder
Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Boulder
Reviewed August 19, 2012

It was your average place to stay. Check in was suppose to be 2pm. We were not able to get our room until after 3 which we wouldn't have minded if the girl at the front desk wasn't so rude about it. The 2 couples in front of us also had to wait. They were older than we were and were not treated well either. The rooms were very average. Our toilet seat was old and very scuffed up. The bottom of the shower felt sticky. Unfortunately we stayed there 2 nights and the next day you could tell they still didn't clean. They just gave us clean towels. I gave it 3 stars because my husband didn't seem to mind to much and the price was good

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 8, 2012

A little worn around the edges, but clean and friendly. Great view of the Flatirons out of the window. Stayed so that I could help my young college student move into his first shared house. Four nights for what it would have cost me to stay downtown for a single night. Nice sized small refrigerator and microwave. No free breakfast. Coffee service in the lobby could be improved with the addition of real milk and better coffee.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We had to find a room close to the hospital as a friend was having a baby. This one was a pleasant surprise as I'm not fond of Days Inns, but they call this one Days Hotel. The room was clean, the staff helpful and friendly.

Across the street and a half mile away is a very nice bike/nature/running trail. We walked along the river for about a mile and returned.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I stayed here 3 nights while my daughter attended a camp. I had a great view of the mountains and it was easy to drive around the area from here. The room was clean, nothing fancy, but for $80 a night it was fine. There was a nice sized refrigerator and microwave. The pool area seemed very nice. Breakfast is not included, but there is a restaurant on 2nd floor that is open for breakfast and lunch.

Room Tip: My room was across from the ice machine, so I could hear ice dispensing in the morning and at night...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 31, 2012

What a dump. Stinks. Outdated. I found a used bandaid in the toilet. Can you imagine getting under the sheets and expecting a good night's sleep after that? $100 for this hole? I got taken. Do yourself a favor and stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Maybe it's just Boulder. This Days Inn just seems so different from all the others I've stayed at (at least 10+ other locations). But, I would definitely stay here again. The front desk staff was friendly and the room was very clean and comfortable. We stayed we on a Sunday and Monday and the rate was just around $90/night after taxes.

The hotel is very close to lots of things, including a really good City Market ("Boulder-style" so it has lots of organic produce as well as an amazing deli area with tons of different cheeses and other delights. Thought not walking distance, the hotel is very close to the CU-Boulder campus and the Pearl Street Mall.

Room Tip: Anything on the top two floors facing the mountains!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2012

The beds are comfortable. Comes with fridge with nice sized freezer, and a microwave. We had a nice view of the mountains. Location is very good.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family