We visit Co. often because my brother and his family live in Boulder. Most of the time I book a hotel and airfare seperate.
This time however I found a good package on Expedia.com with the right times and the right price for this trip. The hotel with this package was the Millennium Harvest House, We have never stayed there before. I was happy to find out it was a full service hotel. We ate breakfast in the restraunt every day and while the service was a little slow, the food was great and the sourndings were so pretty. The pool and the grounds of the hotel are very nice and kept very clean. The staff was very friendly and we felt right at home there.
Our room had 2 beds and a balony looking out at the Rocky Mts. What a wonderful site to see when you wake up everyday. And the best part of Boulder is the sun, it shines everyday! I will look to go back to The Millennium Harvest House again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder