The grounds of this hotel are lovely, with great access to the Boulder Creek Path, great pools, nice gardens. The rooms appear to be fairly hit and miss, with "just ordinary" being the norm. Our "superior room" had a garden/mountain view with a balcony: the balcony was directly above the A/C units, so it was so loud we couldn't even open the door, let alone sit on the balcony. Beyond that, the room was fairly small (having lost floor space for the balcony.) Service here was definitely a problem. We went through three TV remotes before we got one that worked, and a couple of mornings, we had to practically beg to be allowed to pay for our breakfast -- service in the restaurant apparently depends on the presence of the manager.
But on the whole, I'd recommend the hotel -- the grounds are worth the flaws.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder