We stayed here because it was the "official" hotel for a wedding. I had been here several years ago on business and had positive memories. It has gone down hill, or perhaps it is still the way it was a decade ago. The hotel could sure use some new paint and updated furniture. Our room was on the second floor and the air conditioning compressors would go on and off all night long. In an attempt to hide this, they had put up a wooden fence along the patios. All the fence did was destroy the view. One good thing is the location. The back of the Harvest house is right on Boulder Creek and the excellent walking trails that follow the creek. Just a few blocks on the path is a lovely park with a good play area for the little ones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder