$162
$143
$129
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

$209
$189
Hampton.com
$167
$152
Homewood
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$127
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$140
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

Boulder Adventure Lodge(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$179
Boulder Marriott(Boulder)
$229
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $282/night.

$349
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $450/night.

$149
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

1,037 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We stayed in this hotel prior to attending the CU-USC football game. This hotel normally has a fun pre-game tailgate-type atmosphere with an outdoor big screen TV, drinks, burgers, and lots of alums from both schools mingling/partying prior to the game. The weather didn't allow this, and the inside bars did have some trouble handling the crowd. (Normally, the outside pre-game is awesome.) The hotel itself is a bit dated, although our room was clean, bed was comfortable, and amenities were fine. There was a lot of noise in the hallway, so we didn't get a great night's sleep. We had appetizers in the bar, which were good. We didn't eat in the restaurant in the morning. The hotel also has indoor/outdoor pools, tennis courts, and is right on the Boulder Creek path. If you want a fancy hotel, quiet expensive room, and high end amenities, try the St. Julien or the Boulderado. Otherwise, If you want to have some fun, stay in a great location, have a great pre-game party, and have a short walk to a CU football game, stay at the Harvest House.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Plainstravellors
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

The good news is that I have found the staff to be friendly and responsive. So far this appears to be the hotel's only redeeming value.

Needed to change rooms because heat did not work. Been waiting for more than an hour for 2nd room to heat up. Not sure that is going to happen.

Heat does not even make it into bathroom. Can chill a beer on the marble counter!!

Hallways are cold.

Went to lounge with hope of warming up. Lounge is freezing and attendant could not break change for a $50!! Really...at a bar??

This is the coldest hotel that I have stayed in the past 20 years of traveling!

Just a old hotel in need of some
serious updating.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I am quite shocked that the Millennium Harvest House is ranked 21 out of 21 hotels in Boulder. I have stayed twice at this property while attending Colorado Buffaloes football games and have been more than pleased.

Pros
* Easy 10 minute walk to Folsom Field along the Boulder Creek
* Beer, alcohol, and food options in the large back patio for pre-game tailgating
* Ample free parking
* Short walk to 29th Street which has a ton of shops and dining options
* 5 minute walk to Safeway for groceries and snacks
* Shuttle service that will take you around Boulder, including Pearl Street, for $10 (NOTE: Service ends at 10pm)

Cons
* Premise hasn't been renovated in a while
* No microwaves or fridges in the rooms
* Multiple wings of rooms that are not connected
* Sports bar has only a few TVs

As I continue to come back to Boulder for football games, I will definitely stay at the Millennium Harvest House again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank calgal99
Reviewed December 13, 2013

A nice warm room, a nice warm shower and a warm comfortable bed, what more can I ask for, it was great!!
I picked up some food from Tokyo Joes on the way over and after one bite decided not to eat it..something was just not right..so I ordered French fries from room service and they were awesome, you guys have the best French fries!!
Check in went super smooth, sweet receptionist and the guy that drives the shuttle around super nice, what a great deal, $10 all over Boulder.
I would not hesitate to stay here again, and I have heard great stories about there New Years Party they organize each year!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Well I tried several times to respond to their survey and I kept getting a message “Sending survey failed. Please try again.”

I at least wanted to forward my comments somewhere:

There was no frig or microwave in the room. I had to put beverages in the ice bucket to keep cold – and was unable to save left-overs or to reheat them. I’ve stayed at way-cheaper hotels that provided these. The TV was NOT a flatscreen and had limited channels. There were no available outlets for my chargers, so I had to use the outlets in the bathroom. The shower head was so forceful that it hurt my head to wash my hair – I am not exaggerating, go try it Room #419! I went to the lounge twice to order a meal to take back to my room. The selection was limited and I thought the price was a bit steep for the quality – and I had to wait quite a while, even for a salad. There was no table and chair in the room at which to eat my meals. And due to my comment above, I don’t understand why you ask someone to take the time to complete a survey if the website is going to fail to forward you the survey. Otherwise, the room was clean and nice and comfortable. I love the light over the headboard. I will probably stay there again if I am unable to get home from work due to weather – but mostly because it is only a few blocks from my job and my company pays for my stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business