$143
$129
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

$162
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$127
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$209
$189
Hampton.com
$167
$152
Homewood
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$140
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

Boulder Adventure Lodge(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$179
Boulder Marriott(Boulder)
$229
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $258/night.

$349
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $452/night.

$149
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

1,037 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 13, 2013

A nice warm room, a nice warm shower and a warm comfortable bed, what more can I ask for, it was great!!
I picked up some food from Tokyo Joes on the way over and after one bite decided not to eat it..something was just not right..so I ordered French fries from room service and they were awesome, you guys have the best French fries!!
Check in went super smooth, sweet receptionist and the guy that drives the shuttle around super nice, what a great deal, $10 all over Boulder.
I would not hesitate to stay here again, and I have heard great stories about there New Years Party they organize each year!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Well I tried several times to respond to their survey and I kept getting a message “Sending survey failed. Please try again.”

I at least wanted to forward my comments somewhere:

There was no frig or microwave in the room. I had to put beverages in the ice bucket to keep cold – and was unable to save left-overs or to reheat them. I’ve stayed at way-cheaper hotels that provided these. The TV was NOT a flatscreen and had limited channels. There were no available outlets for my chargers, so I had to use the outlets in the bathroom. The shower head was so forceful that it hurt my head to wash my hair – I am not exaggerating, go try it Room #419! I went to the lounge twice to order a meal to take back to my room. The selection was limited and I thought the price was a bit steep for the quality – and I had to wait quite a while, even for a salad. There was no table and chair in the room at which to eat my meals. And due to my comment above, I don’t understand why you ask someone to take the time to complete a survey if the website is going to fail to forward you the survey. Otherwise, the room was clean and nice and comfortable. I love the light over the headboard. I will probably stay there again if I am unable to get home from work due to weather – but mostly because it is only a few blocks from my job and my company pays for my stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2013

My corporate travel desk placed me in the Harvest House for 10 nights in Nov 2013. My spidey sense was tingling when I heard the name, as all I could think of was the Harvest House lunch counters attached to Woolworth's. Then I read that the TA reviews that placed it as 22nd out of 22 hotels in Boulder.

First off, I would like to say that I did not encounter one unfriendly employee the whole time I was there. Even the maid left thank you notes for my tip each day. Secondly, the hotel's biggest fault is that it is not brand new. Yes, it is older, but they are doing renovations and trying to improve.

The elevators were quick. The mirrored walls were always clean, but the brass details were scratched and mottled. And certain buttons did not light up when pressed. I thought it was a metaphor for the hotel; we do what we can, but we are not a spring chicken anymore.

My room, on the fifth floor of the main tower, appeared to have been refreshed in the past couple of years. The bed was comfortable, with an array of five pillows from soft to very firm. The room was clean, smelled fresh, and the furniture was in good shape. The window needed some cleaning from the outside. The TV was an older model with a tube, but worked well and offered a decent lineup of channels. The heater was in good shape and was not abnormally loud.

The bathroom was not huge, but adequate. The shower was clean, and the shower head could be adjusted from gentle rain to fire hose. (I like fire hose.) The vent fan failed my toilet paper test: take one square of paper and hold it up to the fan. It if sticks, air is moving well. In this case, the paper fell to the ground. So the fan does nothing. The vanity was quartz, looked new and offered plenty of space.

My room rate included breakfast. My first trip to the breakfast buffet, (not offered everyday), was disappointing. Very basic and sad. I was there shortly after opening and I opened the pan with the bacon and I knew that meat had spent the day on that buffet before. Maybe twice. I went back the next day to take pictures, but it was much better looking. The buffet was still not exciting, but things looked much fresher. Other mornings I ordered from the menu and the food was fine.

The HH has two bars and a restaurant. However, this is the slow season and at night, they only run one bar and serve dinner there. All three outlets are undergoing renovations. I had dinner in the bar three nights and the food was really pretty good. The menu was not huge, but had some variety.

I used the guest laundry. The machines were modern, clean and not overpriced. The laundry was in the "Sporting Wing", which is a good hike from the main wing, and the general shabby appearance of that wing is probably where the poor reviews are coming from.

I told Dan, the bartender, that the hotel seemed to suffer from an identity crisis. The large lobby, the bellmen, the (abandoned) shoe shine chair, two bars and a full service restaurant show that the hotel wants to be a grand property. But the worn and torn cushion on the sofa in the lobby, the mottled brass in the elevator, the relegation of food and beverage to one small bar at night, show that the grandeur has faded. The main tower looks like a hotel, the "Sporting Wing" looks like a motel.

The Harvest House has a great location and attractive grounds. The staff is friendly and professional. The prices seem reasonable (except the buffet at ~$15.) They make a better than average Manhattan. And they are trying to improve the facilities. It will be interesting to see if they do a proper facelift.

Room Tip: avoid the Sporting Wing.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank John W
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We stayed here while visiting our niece in her first year of college at Boulder. The room was given to us by my sister in law who had to cancel her trip at the last minute. Thank god we were not paying for this horrible room. The elevators were broken except one and there was no signage to inform you of the problem. So we waited at one then another before we finally took the stairs.The halls smelled of stale smoke, the room was dirty with no amenities. No wifi or mini bar. What hotel in this day and age doesn't have an in room Internet connection? The bathroom had a new vanity and sink but the floor, tub and fixtures were outdated and filthy. They actually had the wrong size door on the bathroom and it had been cut out in order to close around the toilet.
We stayed one night because the town was booked and we were too tired after traveling all day.
We chose to drive 45 minutes to Loveland and stay with relatives rather than spend one more second in that

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 20, 2013

This is like staying in a bad late 70s movie. The hotel is clearly dated with poor management. The only reason to stay here is if you are a serious swimmer and need to use the 25 yard 4-lane lap pool which is a bit old, but was empty when I did my morning workout (there are kickboards, pull buoys and a timing clock on the wall). I was shocked that no one had bothered to sweep or rake up the grounds outside the restaurant (piles of leaves everywhere). My room was just okay--with a nice bed, and old TV and a fading bathroom. This hotel needs a complete makeover and seriously new management. Most of the hotel staff that I dealt with were pretty nice. Additionally it is kitty-corner from a mall with simple and healthy restaurants (e.g. Native Foods Cafe and the Mod Cafe). But you can do far better in Boulder.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business