1,061 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Checked in yesterday. We read the poor reviews, but decided to stay here anyway only because if it's prime location adjacent to the CU Boulder campus where our daughter attends school.

Great location, but that's it. Our room is in the back building, not the main one. There are 2 elevators, one is out of service. When we arrived, there was a dirty room service tray outside our door. Several hours later it was still there. We called and they said they only have one person who picks them up. (I wondered if rodents would find the tray first)

They advertise wifi, but no signal in our room. I called the front desk and they asked if I was using an iPhone or iPad, I answered yes. They then tried to explain that iPhones and iPads have very tiny antennas so they won't be able to pick up the wifi signal in some places. Huh? Apple is the problem, not the hotel?

The room is clean, but dated. Old tv, not HD. Bathroom small but functional.

My expectations were pretty low, and this place has met them. But it's a great location if visiting the university.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank 146
Michael P, Front Office Manager at Millennium Harvest House, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear Guest

We have received your comments informing us of your disappointing stay at the Millennium Hotel in Boulder.

We sincerely apologize for the inoperable elevator, lack of wifi and the uncollected food trays in the hallway. Regrettably, we did not provide you with the service standards you expected and deserved. We have sinced increased our levels of service to better accommodate our guests in the future.

We are also happy to inform you that we are in the process of upgrading our guestroom wifi and replacing the old TV's with LED's.

Please reconsider staying with us as we would love the opportunity to serve you better the next time you visit your daughter in Boulder.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

After making my reservation and then reading reviews of this place I was a little nervous. If I had read the reviews first I would have chosen a different location. We arrived the day of the rain/flooding and the first floor was evacuated, The staff was very friendly and helpful, no problems there. They did their best to ensure everyone was safe and were very accomodating to our needs. The building itself is as previously reviewed so no point commenting on that. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting, but previous reviews are spot on. Renovations should be the next priority. The airconditioner worked well and had no functional problems related to the room. The Safeway next door was a nice convienence and the location of the hotel was good too. The outdoor grounds were covered in water and mud so I can't comment on that, All in all, not a bad experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Frails

Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments during your recent visit to the Millennium Hotel in Boulder. We would like to thank you for your appreciative comments regarding our helpful and friendly staff during the Boulder floods. We take pride in knowing our staff did their best to ensure our guests were safe and their needs were taken care of during this trying time for all of us.

We are happy to inform you that we have started our hotel renovation. we are currently redoing the porte-co·chère leading to our front entryway, installing new guestroom televisions and in the process of renovating our lobby bathrooms. Additional projects involving the main tower guestrooms are slated for renovation as well. The renovations may not occur similtaneously but definately slated for completion shortly.

Please visit us again to see our ongoing changes when you are in the area. .

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Millennium is painting the outside of the hotel. My husband commented it was like putting lipstick on a pig.

Don't stay here. Just. Don't. We moved rooms due to a non-functioning air conditioner , non-working phone and poorly working toilet . The room they moved us to had a non-functioning air conditioner, non-working phone and non-working toilet. We flushed the toilet by filling up our ice bucket with water from the sink and filling the tank. At least it allowed us to use our ice bucket constructively, because the ice machine on our floor was broken, so it was available for The Flush.

You've read the "dirty and shabby" reviews from others. True.

If you by some mischance end up here anyway, stay far, far away from the breakfast buffet at a cost of $31 for two. The "scrambled" eggs were actually a sulphuric compressed loaf of eggs that really could have used a carving knife to aid in serving, rather than the spoon provided. 'Nuff said about breakfast...other than the waitress and manager arguing and the indifferent waitstaff.

We stayed here because my elderly father lives close by and I thought, "Really, how bad could it be?" I will answer that as a real, rather than rhetorical question: "Very bad."

Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank LoveIdaho

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write us regarding your recent stay at the Millennium Hotel in Boulder. Please be assured that your comments was taken seriously and have shared them with our managment and staff to implement additional training standards. We are in the business of making memories and certainly neglected to do so in your case.

Your grievances regarding the breakfast items, lack of service and non-working guestroom amenities were most troubling to hear and rest assured, we have no excuse for the lack of service provided to you. We do appreciate your feedback and hope to serve you better the next time you are in Boulder.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Perhaps because the choice of hotels in Boulder is limited, this hotel should have been renovated many years ago. My family booked 5 rooms for a night. We each had our own problems regarding fees for internet, locating our rooms with lack of helpful advice from hotel staff, variable advice on breakfast menu and availability, pool and hot tub stated to be out of order "from the flood." but looked like that was the most current excuse for poor maintenance. Over all, very disappointing experience after a wonderful weekend at Comfort Suites of Evergreen. Live and learn....Pearl Street in Boulder and Under the Sun Restaurant in Boulder were highlights of our visit.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Mary T

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to inform us of your disappointing experience at the Millennum Harvest House in Boulder during your recent visit.

Please know that we value your feedback and there is no excuse for the lack of service and wifi you've experienced.

We are happy to inform you that our hotel is undergoing a complete overall to our guestroom wifi and once completed, hoping that our wifi challenges will be resolved.
Out outdoor pool and hot tub heaters were damaged during the flood and heavy rains. We are looking to repair them shortly.

Thank you for your comments and we hope you afford us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I reserved a room with a view. I was put in a first floor room with a view of the parking lot - which required walking down multiple curved hallways until I finally got to the "sporting wing." My room was never serviced the first night, meaning the take out I had ordered now permeated the entire room. The dining room offered imitation cajun food only. Seriously just 5 entrees to choose from. Most upsetting, however, was my trip on the hotel shuttle. I was picked up on CU Boulder campus. The teen driver went so fast over the speed bump that I flew off the back seat a good six inches, landing with a shooting pain up my hip and into my neck. When I spoke with the manager, she apologized and said she would speak with the driver. That's it. No offer to upgrade my room. No offer of motrin. Not even a discount to the onsite massage service. Nada. Nothing. Just "we're sorry." This hotel is not Millenium Quality. It's more Motel 6. Will never stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Michael P, Front Office Manager at Millennium Harvest House, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent stay at the Millennium Hotel in Boulder during your recent trip to Boulder.

We apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced regarding the marginal internet service you received throughout your stay.

We are pleased to inform you that we are doing the necessary internet and wifi upgrades to our guestrooms and it should be restored shortly The Boulder floods were a trying time for all in the area, especially since we're situated along the Boulder creek. We did sustain water damage during the flood however; our staff did an outstanding job to keep our guests safe and out of harm's way. Thank you for your staff recognition. We appreciate it.

We hope you afford us the opportunity to better serve you, under better circumstances the next time you in our area again.