Recently, we had some last minute changes (one week) for my daughter's wedding due to the flooding in Lyons, Colorado. The Millennium Harvest House in Boulder was by far the MOST accommodating and helpful in securing room blocks for the wedding guests at a week's notice, AND they gave us the same wedding block room rates had we planned it out months in advance. The entire staff was friendly, helpful and willing to make sure all of our guests were taken care of promptly and courteously. Also, we had a Farewell Brunch planned in advance the day after the wedding for out of town guests and the bridal party. It was to be held outdoors in the Firepit area. Five days before the brunch, the Firepit area was under inches of debris and mud from the Boulder Creek flooding. Three days before the brunch the Firepit area looked fabulous. All the dirt, mud and debris were gone and someone would have never believed that it had been flooded with dirt and water. Our Farewell Brunch was held in the Firepit area and it was simply beautiful. The set up, food and courteous service were all awesome and wonderful. Kudos to ALL the staff in securing the rooms, setting up and hosting the brunch and for all their hard works and efforts at such a late notice due to the weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder