Stayed July 2013.
It took a while to find my room. I had to go back and forth past the meeting rooms before I found it. Not a big deal, but when I went in to go to the bathroom, I got up totally soaking wet. Who can possibly clean a toilet by drenching it in liquid? I was so disgusted, I had to immediately jump in the shower before I could do anything else. I'm STILL wondering what they did. Did they immerse a cloth in the toilet and then rub it all over the toilet seat? I can't imagine why it would be so wet. And the maid was NOT just leaving my room when I got there.
Also, my sister and brother-in-law, staying in another room, had someone from staff barge into their room while my brother-in-law was going to the bathroom! No knocking.
When I checked in, I asked if there was a AAA discount, and he said, "Yes, there is one, but it's too late." Hmmm. My sister's room wasn't at all what they asked for, and when they switched rooms for them, it looked like an old conference room.
I was very uncomfortable staying there and couldn't wait to leave and take a proper shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder