We stayed over a weekend and found the hotel clean but pretty average on a number of aspects. The room was clean and there were no issues there however charging $5 for a bottle of water is a bit steep. The pool area was ok although it needs to be kept cleaner as there was a lot of trash lying around the pool area. Breakfast was ok but the buffet choice was limited, with only the usual scrambled egg, little boxes of cereal, bacon, sausage, chipped potatoes.
We were given free Internet when we booked in but they charged it on the bill. We challenged it and they removed it from the bill but we had to argue the point as the desk clerk gave the impression, in that slightly superior attitude, that it was unusual not to be charged - $10 a night again is steep and it was not very fast.
They claim to be a full service hotel and they have a lot of staff but in overall quality and value for money terms they fall short of the mark.
This would not be our first choice for the area on a return visit and I think they need to fundamentally look at what they offer as hoteliers. We've stayed in inferior hotels but not at $160 a night plus with extras being added on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder