Holy disappointment. Pulled into parking lot and thought I had been transported to to the 70s. Lobby has been redone, but rooms and pool are totally trashed. Nasty old beds and stained pillows. Pool is a great size but crumbling. Location is the best part. Desk service was very good. Maids need to actually clean the coffee cups instead of half wiping them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder