This 40+ year old hotel is a shadow of its former self. If you are expecting par with the Millennium Hotels in Europe, expect less. We got the room we paid for at $98 per, but not a penny more. The hotel booked an entire Australian soccer team and gave them run of the Olympic-size pool for training, thus blocking us from using it for four days. The bar was booked for a private salsa dance lesson on Saturday night. We had a great view of the mountains from our balcony with the rusting iron work. Everything about this place said old or cheap, or both. Everything about the staff said feckless minimum wage college kid. Avoid if you can pay a bit more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder