Would never recommend this hotel. It is outdated. There was a huge hole in ceiling in hall, furniture that was banged up, poor lighting, popcorn ceilings, broken tiles in bathroom, room a/c that went off and on all night. Water for sale in room. $5.00 for small bottle. Very old clunky Zenith TV. Millennium Hotels should take their name off this hotel. Three stars a total joke!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder